Come enjoy an exciting weekend at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex’s largest 3-day soccer tournament! Disney Memorial Day Soccer Tournament attracted more than 600 teams in 2019—that resulted in more than 1,000 soccer matches in just 3 days!
Dates:May 22, 2020 – May 25, 2020
Entry Deadline: April 10, 2020
Age Divisions: U9 - U19
Team Entry Fee:
- U9-U10 (7v7): $750.00
- U11-U12 (9v9): $799.00
- U13-U19 (11v11): $1,050.00
Team Registration Includes:
- Professionally maintained fields, tournament organization and service
- Minimum 3-game guarantee in a round robin format
- Certified referees
- Presence of athletic trainers, provided by , at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Ice water at each field
- Awards presented to first through fourth place teams for Groups of 7 or more teams, first and second for groups of 6 or fewer teams
Application & Refund Process
Upon acceptance into the tournament, your team entry fee must be paid in full immediately to guarantee your spot. Entry fees are non-refundable. In the event your team must withdraw from the tournament, you must notify the tournament director in writing at least 30 days prior to the tournament date and you will be allowed to transfer your entry fee to a future event.
Events may be subject to availability, capacity limits, eligibility requirements and may be subject to delay, change, or cancellation for inclement weather. Application deadline subject to change due to volume of applications and event capacity. In the event that an Age Division Bracket does not attain an adequate number of registered teams, the Tournament Director shall notify those registered teams as soon as possible. The teams will be given the option of playing up or receiving a full refund.
All teams are required to stay in one of the official tournament hotels and use one of Disney's approved travel providers to compete at the event.
Guest Player Registration
Your information will be provided to coaches that are looking for guest players. Remember, in order to participate, all players and coaches are required to have a current USSF or their Affiliates Player/Coach Pass Card.
IMPORTANT: Due to the different rules and regulations for guest players throughout the many USYS State Association and other National Governing Bodies (NGB) it is the responsibility of the players and coaches involved to make sure all the required forms and documents are provided to the tournament. If in doubt contact the State Association/NGB involved.
- US Club Guest Player Form
- USYS Interstate Permission Form (For guest players to teams from another USYS State Association)
If you are interested in adding a guest player to your team please follow the steps outlined below to access and add available guest players. Remember, in order to participate, all players and coaches are required to have a current USSF or their Affiliates Player/Coach Pass Card.
How to add a Guest Player to your roster:
- Go to your GotSoccer team page.
- Click on the designated Disney Soccer event under Event History.
- Click on the tab that says "Guest Player."
- Select and contact the player from the list and add to your team.
As part of the event we offer these benefits:
- Complimentary hotel accommodations for visiting referees (2 working referees per room traveling from 60 miles from ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.)
- Travel allowance for Grade 7 & higher referees (Must be traveling from 60 miles from ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.)
- $15 meal stipend provided for referees working 3+ games per day
- Complimentary gift
Event Planning Site
Event Planning Site will serve as a one-stop-shop for everything your team will need to know before, during and after your event, including:
- Travel Packages/Resort Hotels
- Theme Parks and Water Parks
- Dining Options
- Gameday Photography
- Complex Admission
- Check-In Information
- Required Documents
- Venues and Maps
Start planning your visit to Walt Disney World® Resort for the Disney Memorial Day Soccer Tournament now.
EVENT AT A GLANCE
May 22, 2020 – May 25, 2020
April 10, 2020
International Registration Deadline:
April 7, 2020
This is an FYSA Sanctioned Tournament, which is open to all USSF/FIFA affiliated organizations for boys and girls.
Ages 9 through 19 may participate. Ages are based on USYSA guidelines for 2019/2020 birth year and season.
Moderate – High
TEAM ENTRY FEE
U9-U10 (7v7): $750.00
U11-U12 (9v9): $799.00
U13-U19 (11v11): $1,050.00
Disney Soccer Sales Office
You must be registered for an event during this weekend to see participant content.
To see the content under the participants tab you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?
To favorite this page you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?