To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Guests, please respect the following rules:
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item and to deal with any unattended object, bag or luggage in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Firearms, ammunition, knives and weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- Smoking marijuana or other illegal substances is not permitted at any time. For the comfort of all Guests, the smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke is allowed only in designated outdoor smoking areas.
- NOTE: Effective May 1, 2019, Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Water Parks and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex will become smoke free.
- Children should be supervised.
- Tickets, credentials and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person on all days during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge. Applicable ticket and valid identification confirmation are required for entry, re-entry or if applicable, crossover into any Park on each day of the ticket's validity. Tickets used to redeem or access benefits and entitlements such as Disney FASTPASS+ service must be the same ticket used for Park entry.
These rules are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Firearms, ammunition, knives and weapons of any kind.
- Self-defense or restraining devices (e.g., pepper spray, mace)
- Marijuana (including marijuana enriched products) or any illegal substance.
- Objects or toys that appear to be firearms or weapons.
- Fireworks or other similarly explosive and/or flammable objects, smoke machines or fog machines.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars).
- Horns, whistles, large megaphones or artificial noise makers.
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote-control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates or shoes with built-in wheels. Bicycles are permitted only in designated Disney resort areas.
- Strollers that are greater than 36" (92cm) in width and 52" (132cm) in length.
- NOTE: Effective May 1, 2019, strollers that are greater than 31” (79 cm) in width and 52” (132cm) in length will be prohibited.
- Wagons, including stroller wagons are prohibited at indoor venues at ESPN Wide World of Sports.
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed, pulled or towed by an Electric Conveyance Vehicle, wheelchair, stroller or person.
- Wheeled mobility devices with less than three wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered and/or unoccupied. Training wheels and/or modifications are not permitted. Devices must be manually or electrically powered and operated at a walking pace. Devices should be single rider and not exceed 36" (92cm) in width and 52" (132cm) in length.
- Tripods or monopod stands that cannot fit inside a standard backpack or that extend over 6’ (182cm).
- Propane Heaters
- Large misting fans (personal handheld misting fans are permitted)
- Flags/banners of any kind that are larger than 3’x5’ regardless of how the flag/banner is intended to be carried
- Metal flag poles. Flag poles must be made out of wood, plastic and/or PVC. Flag poles cannot be longer than 4’, have diameters larger than 2”, or have decorative or sharp ends.
- Coolers are prohibited at indoor venues, except for team coolers which must remain at the team bench.
- Folding chairs are not permitted in the stadium, indoor venues, or at select outdoor events.
We reserve the right to prohibit the use or storage of any other item not listed above that we determine may be harmful or disruptive, in our sole and absolute discretion.
- The sale of goods or services, or the display of goods or services, unless prior written approval has been obtained.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind unless prior written approval has been obtained.
- Engaging with other Guests or impeding operations while posing as or portraying any character in costume.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the Walt Disney World Resort or any part thereof.
- Unauthorized access or entry into backstage areas or areas designated only for Cast Members.
- Unauthorized events, speeches, or use of any flag, banner, sign or other material for commercial purposes, or as part of a demonstration.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind, or otherwise engaging in any activity, for unapproved commercial purposes.
- Unauthorized solicitations of any kind, whether commercial, religious, educational or otherwise, or conducting any unauthorized commercial activities, including solicitations of money or other contributions or donations.
- Obstructing sidewalks, entrances, driveways, patios, vestibules, stairways, corridors, halls or landings.
We reserve the right to prohibit any other activity that we determine may be harmful or disruptive, in our sole and absolute discretion.
Guest Courtesy and Attire Policies
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Clothing with multiple layers is subject to search. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests. Visible tattoos that could be considered inappropriate, such as those containing objectionable language or designs, are not permitted. There are specific costume guidelines for special events such as runDisney events; please refer to the additional policies applicable to those events.
- Costumes may not be worn by Guests ages 14 or older.
- Masks may not be worn by any Guests ages 14 or older (unless required for medical purposes). When worn by younger Guests, masks must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Guests and our Cast Members by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior, jumping lines or saving places in lines for others. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running except in designated areas.
- Access to attractions depends on the safety rules for each attraction.
- Feeding, petting, touching, harassing or harming any wildlife, including birds, is prohibited.
- Service animal means a dog or miniature horse that is trained to do work or perform tasks for, and to assist, an individual with a disability. All other animals, including emotional support, comfort or companion animals, are not considered service animals.
- Pets or other animals, except service animals (i.e., dogs and miniature horses, as defined above) are prohibited.
- Service animals should remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times.
- Service animals are not allowed in the water including water features/fountains or closer than 4 feet to the water on wet decks.
- The Walt Disney World Resort, including the Water Parks, Disney Springs and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and its designated roadways, walkways, and parking areas, is private property.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the Walt Disney World Resort, and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, prevent entry or require a person already admitted to leave the Walt Disney World Resort or any party thereof, without refund, liability or compensation, for failure to comply with any of these rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances otherwise so require, in our sole and absolute discretion.
- We may from time to time, in our sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, change the operating hours of any facility, close the Walt Disney World Resort or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to a facility and/or suspend or cancel any entertainment program if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- We are not responsible for loss or damage of belongings or property, consistent with applicable law.