Dates: December 27 – December 31, 2019
Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
Age Divisions: U15-U19
Team Entry Fee:
Team Benefits Include:
- Professionally maintained fields, tournament organization and service
- Minimum 3-game guarantee
- Certified referees
- Presence of athletic trainers, provided by Select Medical, at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Ice water at each field
GotSoccer Team Account
Important: When applying please make sure to use your most, up-to-date GotSoccer team account. GotSoccer will be the primary source for reviewing a team's tournament and league history. Teams who apply with little or no history will be declined immediately, but eligible to re-apply using their primary GotSoccer account.
Application & Refund Process
Upon acceptance into the tournament, your team entry fee must be paid in full immediately to guarantee your spot. Entry fees are non-refundable. In the event your team must withdraw from the tournament, you must notify the tournament director in writing at least 30 days prior to the tournament date and you will be allowed to transfer your entry fee to a future event.
All teams are required to stay in one of the official tournament hotels and use one of Disney's approved travel providers to compete at the event.
Events may be subject to availability, capacity limits, eligibility requirements, and may be subject to delay, change, or cancellation for inclement weather. Application deadline subject to change due to volume of applications and event capacity. In the event that an Age Division Bracket does not attain an adequate number of registered teams, the Tournament Director shall notify those registered teams as soon as possible. The teams will be given the option of playing up or receiving a full refund.
Guest Player Registration
Your information will be provided to coaches that are looking for guest players. Remember, in order to participate, all players and coaches are required to have a current USSF or their Affiliates Player/Coach Pass Card.
IMPORTANT: Due to the different rules and regulations for guest players throughout the many USYS State Associations and other National Governing Bodies (NGB) it is the responsibility of the players and coaches involved to make sure all the required forms and documents are provided to the tournament. If in doubt contact the State Associations/NGB involved.
- US Club Guest Player Form
- USYS Interstate Permission Form (For guest players to teams from another USYS State Associations)
If you are interested in adding a guest player to your team please follow the steps outlined below to access and add available guest players. Remember, in order to participate, all players and coaches are required to have a current USSF or their Affiliates Player/Coach Pass Card.
How to add a Guest Player to your roster:
- Launch your GotSoccer team page
- Select the designated Disney Soccer event under “Event History”
- Go to the tab that says "Guest Player"
- Choose and contact the player from the list and add to your team
Disney Boys Soccer Showcase is intensely competitive and features the best teams from around the country. Hundreds of college coaches from across the country travel here each year in order to recruit top-talent for their teams!
There is no charge to register and all college coaches who pre-register will receive complimentary:
- Admission to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, as well as off-site venues
- Access to viewing towers
- On-site hospitality areas with refreshments
- Access to online player profiles
- Priority parking at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Your feedback has allowed us to add enhancements to create a valuable experience for you and your family. Now you can turn your Disney Soccer Showcase recruiting trip into a family vacation to Walt Disney World® Resort! Additional details coming soon.
As part of the event we offer these benefits:
- Complimentary hotel accommodations for visiting referees (2 working referees per room traveling from 60 miles from ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex)
- Travel allowance for Grade 7 & higher referees (Must be traveling from 60 miles from ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex)
- $15 Meal stipend provided for referees working 3+ games per day
- Complimentary gift
Event Planning Site
The Event Planning Site will serve as a one-stop-shop for everything your team will need to know before, during and after your event, including:
- Travel Packages/Resort Hotels
- Theme Parks and Water Parks
- Dining Options
- Gameday Photography
- Complex Admission
- Check-In Information
- Required Documents
- Venues and Maps
Start planning your visit to Walt Disney World® Resort for the Disney Boys Soccer Showcase now.
EVENT AT A GLANCE
December 27-31, 2019
August 15, 2019
This is an FYSA Sanctioned Tournament, which is open to all USSF/FIFA affiliated organizations for boys in age groups U15–U19.
Ages are based on USYSA guidelines for 2019/2020 birth year and season. Open to state cup or higher level teams.
TEAM ENTRY FEE:
Disney Soccer Sales Office
Email Us →
You must be registered for an event during this weekend to see participant content.
To see the content under the participants tab you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?
To favorite this page you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?