*Schedule is subject to change.
- Early Registration Fee: $145 per team/per athlete gender if paid through January 9, 2015
- Regular Registration Fee: $190 per team/per athlete gender if paid January 10 through March 24, 2015
March 24, 2015
- High School: High school athletes in grades 9-12. Must be a current member of your state High School Athletic Association as well as under the rules of the National Federation of State High School Associations, and be able to compete according to your state's rules and regulations.
- Age Divisions: High School, grades 9-12 only
Teams may pay online or send a school check to the address below. Only school checks are accepted, no personal checks, please.
Make checks payable to: Disney Destinations
Via Regular Mail:
Disney Sports Attractions – WDW Track and Field Showcase
P.O Box 470847
Celebration, FL 34747
Via FedEx/UPS/DHL: Disney Sports Attractions
Attn: Linda Campbell
3281 Sherberth Rd.
Kissimmee, FL 34747
View Fundraising Options
Goldner Associates Fundraising Program
Encourage friends and families to support your team trip with specially designed merchandise. Using the Goldner Associates website, you can create customized logo merchandise including bags, drink ware, spirit poms, stadium cushions and much more. Choose from existing logos or upload your own. Use these custom items to generate excitement and funds for your team's upcoming trip to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
View details to sign up today.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent-A-Car Team Fundraising Program
It takes a team to make the dream of going to Disney World for student athletes come true. Working with Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent-A-Car, we developed a program that allows you to earn fundraising dollars for your team while doing an everyday activity - renting a car.
Once you've registered for the program, 5% of qualifying purchases from you, family and friends will go to your team. While the program can be used for travel at any time, your upcoming trip to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex is a great opportunity to earn extra funds for your team.
Get More Details on How to Sign Up
ESPN The Magazine Coaches Fundraising Program
ESPN wants to help support your team, club or organization. When you sell 2-year subscriptions to ESPN The Magazine, your team keeps 75% on the spot! That's $30 per subscription! Your donors will receive over 80% off the newsstand prices plus they will receive 2 years of ESPN Insider as well.
View details to sign up today.
You'll have access to an online planning page and mobile app called My Disney Experience, which is a free and fun digital guide to all there is to do at Walt Disney World Resort. It features interactive maps, attraction wait-times and the ability to reserve access (with paid theme park admission) to select Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and Disney Character experiences, plus much more!
If you are a sports Guest staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you and your team will each receive a MagicBand at no additional charge that connects you to all the choices you make with My Disney Experience. Use it as your room key, paid park admission, access to your FastPass+ selections and more. You have the ability to customize your sports vacation like never before by setting everything up through My Disney Experience.
Specially priced theme park tickets are available to purchase for all participants and spectators of Disney High School Track & Field Showcase. Please click the link below:
The ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill is a quick-service restaurant located at the entrance to the sports complex. Menu items include burgers, sandwiches, and salads as well as an assortment of desserts and beverages.
Ordering Boxed Meals
Teams have the option to place catering orders in advance of their trip for quick, easy and well balanced boxed meals, bulk beverages, and/or snacks. The convenience of having your meals planned in advance will save on time and stress.
Place your order at least 2 business days prior to the event date. Deliveries for Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 3pm on Friday.
Please call 407-939-2026 with any questions or to customize your order.
Private Team Banquets or Parties
Interesting in setting up a special dining experience for you and your team? Please call 407-939-1389 and a catering & convention service manager will assist you in arranging a special event that will meet your team's needs.
Reservations at Walt Disney World® Restaurants
Call 407.WDW.DINE for information on Walt Disney World® or to make a reservation for your team.
Learn More & Reserve your photographer today!
* To ensure quality photography, only teams and/or athletes that register for Disney's GameDay Photos receive the best photos possible, we do not photograph all games and participants but only those who reserve a photographer. By focusing on the athletes that have registered for photography, we are able to capture more images so you have a greater selection to choose from.
Directions, Venues & Maps
General admission is required to enter ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. Below is the current daily admission cost.
$17 per day for ages 10+
$12 per day for ages 3-9
Free admission for children under the age of 3.
On-Site Event Check-In
One representative from your team is required to check-in to the event once you have arrived at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. Please see the detailed on-site event check-in schedule below.
Event Check-in: White Tent near ESPN Wide World of Sports Globe
Friday, March 27: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturday, March 28: 6:30 am – 10:30 am
To help expedite your on-site event check-in process, please be sure to:
- Finalize all roster changes prior to arrival
- Complete waivers prior to arrival
- Account for travel time to arrive at the appropriate check-in location
All of your participants appearing on the roster (coaches, athletes, staff, etc.) must sign an event waiver. Waivers may be downloaded at the links below, and all waivers must be presented at team check-in when you arrive for the event.
Rosters & Eligibility
- High School: : Must be a current member of your state High School Athletic Association (http://www.nfhs.org/stateoff.aspx) as well as under the rules of the National Federation of State High School Association (NFHS), and be able to compete according to your state's rules and regulations. Only grades 9 through 12 are eligible to participate according to NFHS sanctioning guidelines. Teams are responsible for verifying their team's eligibility prior to registering or making travel arrangements. Teams only, no individual athletes.
- Age Divisions
High School, grades 9-12 only
To be eligible to compete in the High School division, your team must be eligible to compete according to your official state High School Athletic Association rules and regulations.
- High School races will be conducted according to the National High School Federation rules.
- Maximum number of athletes a High School team may enter in each event is limited to three (3).
EVENT AT A GLANCE
March 28, 2015
$145 per team per gender – through January 9, 2015
$190 per team per gender – January 10 – March 24, 2015
Must be a current member of your state High School Athletic Association (http://www.nfhs.org/stateoff.aspx) as well as under the rules of the National Federation of State High School Association (NFHS), and be able to compete according to your state's rules and regulations. Only grades 9 through 12 are eligible to participate according to NFHS sanctioning guidelines. Teams are responsible for verifying their team's eligibility prior to registering or making travel arrangements. Teams only, no individual athletes.
High School grades 9 through 12
Moderate – High
You must be registered for an event during this weekend to see participant content.
To see the content under the participants tab you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?
To favorite this page you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?