Start planning your visit to Walt Disney World® Resort for the Disney Presidents Day Soccer Festival now.
Dates: February 15 – February 17, 2020
U.S. Team Registration Deadline: January 6, 2020
Age Divisions: U9-U19
Team Entry Fee
- U9–U10 (7v7): $750.00
- U11–U12 (9v9): $799.00
- U13–U19 (11v11): $1,050.00
Team Benefits Include:
- Professionally maintained fields, tournament organization and service
- Minimum 3-game guarantee
- Certified referees
- On-site athletic trainers
- Ice water at each field
- Awards presented to 1st through 4th place for groups of 7 or more teams and 1st and 2nd place for groups of 6 or fewer teams
Application and Refund Process
Upon acceptance into the tournament, your team entry fee must be paid in full immediately to guarantee your spot. Entry fees are nonrefundable. In the event your team must withdraw, you can transfer your entry fee to a future event if you notify the tournament director in writing at least 30 days prior to the tournament date.
All teams are required to stay in one of the official tournament Resort hotels and use one of Disney's approved travel providers to compete at the event.
*Events may be subject to availability, capacity limits and eligibility requirements, and may be subject to delay, change or cancellation for inclement weather. Application deadline subject to change due to volume of applications and event capacity. In the event that an age division bracket does not attain an adequate number of registered teams, the Tournament Director shall notify those registered teams as soon as possible. The teams will be given the option of playing up or receiving a full refund.
Guest Player Registration
Players not affiliated with a team in the tournament can use the link below to apply to be a guest player on one of the participating teams. Your information will be provided to coaches.
All players must have a current USSF or Affiliates Player Pass Card.
IMPORTANT: Due to differing rules for guest players throughout the USYS state associations and other National Governing Bodies (NGB), it is the responsibility of the players and coaches involved to make sure all the required forms and documents are provided to the tournament. If in doubt, contact the state association/NGB involved.
- US Club Guest Player Form
- USYS Interstate Permission Form (For guest players on teams from another USYS state association)
To add a guest player to your team, please follow the steps outlined below. All coaches are required to have a current USSF or Affiliate Coach Pass Card.
How to add a Guest Player to your roster:
- Go to your GotSoccer team page.
- Select the designated Disney Soccer event under Event History.
- Choose the tab that says "Guest Player."
- Select and contact the player on the list you want to add.
Want to referee a top-quality tournament at the ultimate sports venue? Disney Soccer invites you to join our referee team for the Disney Presidents Day Soccer Festival.
- Complimentary Resort hotel accommodations (double occupancy) for referees traveling over 60 miles to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Travel allowance for Grade 7 and higher referees traveling over 60 miles to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- $15 meal stipend provided for referees working 3 or more games per day
Event Planning Site
Athletes and spectators attending the Disney Presidents Day Soccer Festival have a new online tool that makes planning a trip to Walt Disney World Resort a breeze.
The Event Planning Site is your go-to destination for Resort and tournament information before, during and after the event, including:
- Travel packages/Resort hotel reservations
- Theme park and water park tickets and details
- Dining options
- Disney Gameday Photography
- Event schedule
- Admission to the Complex
- Check-in information
- Required documents
- Venues and maps
EVENT AT A GLANCE
February 15 – February 17, 2020
June 17, 2019
U.S. Team Registration Deadline:
January 6, 2020
International Team Registration Deadline:
January 1, 2020
This is an FYSA Sanctioned Tournament, open to all USSF/FIFA-affiliated organizations for boys and girls.
Players ages 9 to 19 may participate. Ages are based on USYSA guidelines for 2019/2020 birth year and season.
Moderate – High
TEAM ENTRY FEE
U9–U10 (7v7): $750.00
U11–U12 (9v9): $799.00
U13–U19 (11v11): $1,050.00
Disney Soccer Sales Office
Phone: (407) 938-3805
You must be registered for an event during this weekend to see participant content.
To see the content under the participants tab you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?
To favorite this page you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?