Dates: August 18-19, 2018
Entry Deadline: July 20, 2018
Age Divisions: U9 - U14
Team Entry Fee:
- U9-U10 (7v7) $525.00
- U11-U12 (9v9) $625.00
- U13-U14 (11v11) $825.00
Team Registration Includes:
- Professionally maintained fields
- Minimum 3-game guarantee in a round robin format
- Certified referees
- Presence of athletic trainers, provided by Select Medical, at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Ice water at each field
- Game balls
- Awards presented to 1st - 2nd place teams for Groups of 7 or more teams, 1st & 2nd for groups of 6 or fewer teams
Application & Refund Process
Upon acceptance into the tournament, your team entry fee must be paid in full immediately to guarantee your spot. Entry fees are non-refundable. In the event your team must withdraw from the tournament, you must notify the tournament director in writing at least 30 days prior to the tournament date and you will be allowed to transfer your entry fee to a future event.
*All teams are required to stay in one of the official tournament hotels and use one of Disney's approved travel providers to compete at the event. See details under the Travel Packages and Rules tabs.
**Events may be subject to availability, capacity limits, eligibility requirements, and may be subject to delay, change, or cancellation for inclement weather. Application deadline subject to change due to volume of applications and event capacity. In the event that an Age Division Bracket does not attain an adequate number of registered teams, the Tournament Director shall notify those registered teams as soon as possible. The teams will be given the option of playing up or receiving a full refund.
International Team Registration
International Teams - Requirements
- All international teams must stay at the Walt Disney World® Resort and purchase a registration package for each athlete, coach and spectator on the team with a Disney Sport representative.
- All teams must be confirmed and fully paid no later than 30 days prior to the event
- Each team is limited to a maximum 22 athletes for 11v11, 16 athletes for 9v9 and 12 athletes for 7v7.
- Travel partners are responsible for the entire group's registration, documentation and necessary invoices for payment.
- The travel partner will be responsible to secure from Disney and provide teams with package components to include: theme park tickets, length of event tickets for spectators to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, and wristbands for transportation.
- Specially-priced accommodations at selected Disney hotels
- Guaranteed tournament entries
- Specially-priced theme park tickets
- Transportation for the tournament, airport and Theme parks
- Meet and play against teams from around the world
- Minimum three (3) game guarantee
Specially-priced packages for athletes, coaches and spectators include discounted hotel accommodations, theme park tickets, and admission to all tournament games.
- Participant /team registration fee
- Hotel accommodations
- Theme park Tickets
- Ground Transportation
- Spectator Tournament Tickets
- Participant Give away
- Priority game schedule
- Game ball ( 1 per team)
- Water Park Tickets
- Meal Packages
- Step 1: Contact the Disney Sports international group sales department, Leonardo Leite (Leonardo.Leite@disney.com) – phone 407 938-3567 to be qualified into the tournament with the information for how many rooms and nights will be needed for the participants.
- Step 2: After receiving your room request and corresponding deposit, confirm your participation in the tournament by signing and returning your package agreement.
- Step 3: Collect all required paperwork to ensure your participation in the tournament:
- Rooming list
- Signed Disney Sports waiver for each player
- Completed online application for the team
- Step 4: All payments are due 30 days prior to the group's arrival. Payments can be made via wire transfer, credit card, or approved company check. Late payments are subject to additional fees.
TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES
- All international teams must be fully registered 45 days prior to the event.
TEAM VISA ASSISTANCE
- Only teams that have a signed contract with deposit are eligible to receive Visa assistance. Deadline for Visa assistance is 75 days prior to the tournament. You must provide a room list in order to get your Visa assistance.
TEAM CONTRACT DEPOSIT
- The team has 15 days from the date of the request to return the package agreement with the deposit requirement.
- Rooms are not held until room deposit is received.
TEAM FULL PAYMENT
- Full payment must be received 30 days before the tournament.
- For promotional prices, full payment must be received 75 days prior to the tournament
- Teams that do not finalize all payments after 30 days prior to arrival will be subjected to late fees, forfeit of deposit, and other penalties that could include cancellation from the tournament.
TEAM ROOM LIST
- An accurate and final rooming list is due 60 days prior to the tournament.
- Copy of passport
- Signed Medical release form
- Signed Disney waiver
- Proof of insurance
- Letter from the National Governing Body or school that the team represents
- Fill in the roster with player profiles online ( )
Attention Puerto Rican teams: Please follow the registration process for U.S. teams. For questions, please contact the Disney Soccer team at 407-938-3567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for Information - English
Thank you for your interest in the Disney Pre-Season Soccer Kick-Off. Please complete the information requested below and a member of the Disney Soccer team will contact you with the requirements for international team participation and information on ESPN Wide World of Sports approved travel providers in your region.
Solicitud de Información - en Español
Gracias por su interes en el Disney Pre-Season Soccer Kick-Off. Favor de completar la informacion requerida abajo, y un miembro del Disney Soccer se communicara con usted con los requerimientos que usted necesitara para participar como grupo internacional. Tambien se le enviara informacion sobre las agencias de viajes approvadas en nuestra region y ESPN Wide World of Sports.
Pedido de Informação - no Português
Obrigado por seu interesse no torneio Disney Pre-Season Soccer Kick-Off. Por favor, complete o formulário abaixo e um membro do Disney Soccer team fará contato com voce para informá-lo dos requisitos de participação para equipes internacionais e agentes de viagem autorizados em seu país.
For more information about Disney's Magical Express, please contact 407-939-7810.
*Disney's Magical Express is not available if your team will not be staying at a Hotel of the Walt Disney World Resort.
The ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill is a quick-service restaurant located at the entrance to the sports complex. Menu items include burgers, sandwiches, and salads as well as an assortment of desserts and beverages.
Ordering Fresh Prepared Meals
Teams have the option to place catering orders in advance of their trip for quick, easy and well balanced fresh prepared meals, bulk beverages, and/or snacks. The convenience of having your meals planned in advance will save on time and stress.
Place your order at least 2 business days prior to the event date. Deliveries for Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 3pm on Friday.
Please call 407-939-1389 with any questions or to customize your order.
Special food and beverage options may be available for your event, including catered meals or private parties. Please check your event listing on the web site or contact us for more information.
Reservations at Walt Disney World® Restaurants
Call 407.WDW.DINE for information on Walt Disney World® or to make a reservation for your team.
To reserve your photographer click here.
* To ensure quality photography, only teams and or athletes that register for Disney's Gameday Photos will receive photos service. Gameday Photos does not photograph all games and participants only those who reserve a photographer. By focusing on the athletes that have registered for photography, we are able to capture more and relevant images for a greater, high quality, selection to choose from.
. Schedules will be released approximately 2 weeks prior to the event.
|Registration at EWWS Complex||6:30 AM – 11:00 AM|
|Saturday 8/18/2018||Pool Play Begins||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Sunday 8/19/2018||Pool Play/Finals||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
Book room accommodations with Disney’s designated travel provider, Anthony Travel, by calling 800-736-6377 or visiting .
Due Date: 30 Days
If you do not complete your room reservations by this date your team will not be scheduled and will be cancelled from the tournament.
You are required to submit signed Disney Sports Waivers for each team member and coach that will be listed on your official team roster.
Please Note: Our waiver collection process has changed from previous years. Please follow the directions under Advanced Online Check-In. Also you will notice there are separate waivers for Minors and Adults. The Minor Waiver is for the athlete and the Adult Waiver is for the coach/manager (3 max.).
You are required to submit your team roster online.
Due Date: 30 Days
Note about eligibility/age requirements: The player's playing age is determined by the following USYSA guidelines for 2018/2019.
This will be the first event for the 2018/2019 Seasonal Year
FYSA AND USSF SANCTIONING
This tournament is sanctioned by FYSA and USSF. In order to participate, all players and coaches are required to have a current USSF/USYSA/FYSA or their Affiliates Player/Coach Pass Card. If you are not a member of any of these organizations please call (800) 4-SOCCER to obtain membership information.
SANCTIONING RULES FOR FYSA TEAMS
In order to participate in this tournament all FYSA teams must be in "Good Standing". Please submit for approval a copy of your official FYSA computer-generated roster
SANCTIONING RULES FOR NON-FLORIDA TEAMS
In order to participate in this tournament all USYS and other USSF affiliates must be in "Good Standing" and obtain Permission to Travel* from their State/National Association. Please send a copy of your completed Approved/Certified Roster along with your Permission to Travel to our office at least 30 days prior to the event.
Application to Host Form can be found in the Required Documents Section
*Permission to Travel is not required from teams registered with US Club Soccer.
In order to participate in this tournament all teams from outside the United States must have written permission and verification from US Soccer and their country's Federation indicating authorization to participate in the Disney Youth Tournament. Please send a copy of your completed Approved/Certified Roster (complete with one recent passport size photo of each player and coach), your Permission to Travel and Proof of Insurance to our office at least 30 days prior to the event. International teams (players and coaches) will be required to present passports at registration.
On-site Tournament Registration
Date: August 18, 2018 (Saturday) Time: 6:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (VISA Athletic Center)
Important: On-site Team Check-in is required. A team representative will need to pick up the team's credentials and sign to verify that all information received for your team is accurate and current.
- Daily admission: - $18.50 (ages 10 and over) $13.50 (ages 3-9)
- LOE admission: - $37.00 (ages 10 and over ) $27.00 (ages 3-9)
On-Site Event Check-In
Date: August 18, 2018 (Saturday)
Time: 6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Location: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (VISA Athletic Center)
Important: *On-site Team Check-in is required.* A team representative will need to pick up the team's credentials and sign to verify that all information received for your team is accurate and current. See Advance Online Check-In for more information.
Download Application to Host Form
**Permission to Travel is not required from teams registered with US Club Soccer.
In order to participate in this tournament all teams from outside the United States must have written permission and verification from US Soccer and their country's Federation indicating authorization to participate in the Disney Youth Tournament. Please bring a copy of your completed Approved/Certified Roster, your Permission to Travel and Proof of Insurance to the on-site registration. International teams (players and coaches) will be required to present passports at registration.
All of your participants appearing on the roster (coaches, athletes, staff, etc.) must sign an event waiver. Waivers may be downloaded at the links below, and all waivers must be presented at team check-in when you arrive for the event.
Please view the tournament rules for details regarding eligibility and the results of the use of an ineligible player or the use of player on multiple teams.
International Permission to Travel*
If you are an international team competing in Disney Pre-Season Soccer Kick-Off , you must have written permission and verification from US Soccer and your Federation authorizing your team to play.
Medical Release Form
Download the Medical Release Form
Rosters & Eligibility
Teams failing to input this information are subject to removal from the event.
Note about eligibility/age requirements: The player's playing age is determined by the following USYSA guidelines for 2018/2019.
|Age Division Birth Year|
|Under 14 Girls and Boys Division 2005|
|Under 13 Girls and Boys Division 2006|
|Under 12 Girls and Boys Division 2007|
|Under 11 Girls and Boys Division 2008|
|Under 10 Girls and Boys Division 2009|
|Under 9 Girls and Boys Division 2010|
Directions, Venues & Maps
ESPN WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS COMPLEX
700 S. Victory Way
Kissimmee, FL 34747
AUSTIN-TINDALL REGIONAL PARK
4100 Boggy Creek Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744
From ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
(approximately 25 minutes/25miles)
- Turn RIGHT onto Osceola Parkway East and follow for 2 miles.
- Exit RIGHT onto S.R. 417 (Greeneway-Toll Road) North (toward airport) and follow for 13 miles.
- From S.R. 417, exit Boggy Creek Road south to Austin Tindall Regional Park.
- Follow for 4 miles and the soccer Complex will be on the RIGHT.
NORTHEAST REGIONAL PARK
50901 Hwy 27
Davenport, FL 33897
From ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
(approximately 25 minutes/16.5miles)
- Turn LEFT onto Osceola Pkwy, travel .8 miles and take the ramp toward I-4/US-192.
- Bear left at the fork - Merging onto World Drive & follow for .2 miles. Then take the US-192 exit toward I-4 East/Orlando.
- Merge onto W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy/US-192/SR-530 W toward US-27 and follow for 6.7miles.
- Merge onto US-27 S towards Haines City and follow for 1.4 miles. Destination will be located on your left.
8151 Lake Forrest Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
From ESPN Wide World of Sport Complex
(approximately 13 minutes/6.8 miles)
- I-4 to Exit 68 (Lake Buena Vista)
- Turn LEFT onto 535 SOUTH
- Turn LEFT at 1st light (Vineland Ave.)
- Turn RIGHT at Little Lake Bryan Parkway
- Turn RIGHT at stop sign onto Lake Forest Drive
- Mickey's Retreat is on the RIGHT
Advance Online Check-In
Click for more information about Advance Online Check-in Information.
Important: *On-site Team Check-in is required.* A team representative will need to pick up the team's credentials and sign to verify that all information received for your team is accurate and current. See time below:
Tournament check-in for teams will take place as follows:
Saturday, August 18th, 2018
Starting at 6:30 a.m.
ESPN Wide World of Sports (VISA Athletic Center)
700 South Victory Way
Kissimmee, Florida 34747
All teams, except as noted below, are subject to book lodging through the Disney designated travel provider as a condition to compete at the event.
- Teams that are located within a 75 mile driving distance of the ESPN's Wide World of Sports Complex are not required to book.
- Teams that are located within a 90 mile driving distance of the ESPN's Wide World of Sports Complex and have a drive time of less than 90 minutes are not required to book.
- All teams over 90 miles are expected to book with the designated travel provider as a condition to compete - no exceptions
- Addresses used for the determination of the distance/time will be the address of ESPN Wide World of Sports and the team's primary contact address.
- TM or other approved online mapping services will be used to determine driving distance and time.
is also your source for specially-priced Walt Disney World® Theme Park tickets. These tickets, exclusive to participants and families of Disney Soccer tournaments, are available at a significant savings through Anthony Travel.
A full service sports travel agency, Anthony Travel can also assist your team with transportation to and in Orlando. Group air benefits, with savings off lowest published fares, include*:
- Waiver of airline fee for changes on return flights during tournament play
- Name changes for group travel
- Waiver of advance purchase fare requirements for groups
- Waiver of Saturday night stay requirements for groups
- 24-hour emergency assistance
*Benefits vary by airline and may not be available in all markets.
To make your reservations, please visit or call (800) 736-6377 for more information.
Merit Sports Travel is the designated Canadian travel partner for Disney Soccer. We are happy to walk you through the travel booking process and ensure that your team enjoys the best trip possible.
To book your trip please contact:
Merit Travel – Sports
We look forward to helping you make the team's trip to Florida an unforgettable soccer experience.
What are the benefits of booking your Disney trip with one of the Official Travel & Travel Partners?
- Personalized guest service and communication from our Official Travel & Travel Partners
- Specially-priced Disney Packages
- Onsite Guides and Interpreters, provided by our Official Travel & Travel Partners*
- Ease of mind – leave the travel planning to the experts
*Based on group size, please contact Official Tour & Travel Partner for more details.
**Every Tour & Travel Partner is different, so please be sure to contact them directly for specific payment options.
International Travel Providers*
- , click or call (866) 341-1777
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- United Kingdom
*If you are unable to locate a travel provider, please contact the Disney Created Soccer Sales Office at 407-938-3805.
**Canada travel partners apply for all Non-Showcase Disney Sporting Events.
Guest Player Registration
Your information will be provided to coaches that are looking for guest players. Remember, in order to participate, all players and coaches are required to have a current USSF or their Affiliates Player/Coach Pass Card.
IMPORTANT: Due to the different rules and regulations for guest players throughout the many USYS State Associations and other National Governing Bodies (NGB) it is the responsibility of the players and coaches involved to make sure all the required forms and documents are provided to the tournament. If in doubt contact the State Associations/NGB involved.
- US Club Guest Player Form
- USYS Interstate Permission Form (For guest players to teams from another USYS State Associations)
If you are interested in adding a guest player to your team please follow the steps outlined below to access and add available guest players. Remember, in order to participate, all players and coaches are required to have a current USSF or their Affiliates Player/Coach Pass Card.
How to add a Guest Player to your roster:
- Go to your Got Soccer team page
- Click on Disney Preseason Soccer Kickoff under Events Accepted
- Click on the tab that says "Guest Player"
Select and contact the player from the list and add to your team
As part of the event we offer these benefits:
- Free hotel accommodations for visiting referees (2 working referees per room traveling from 60 miles outside Central Florida / Orlando area
- Travel allowance for Grade 7 & higher referees (Must be traveling from 60 miles outside Central Florida / Orlando area
- $15 Meal stipend provided for referees working 3+ games per day
- Complimentary gift
- Referee camaraderie
The application for referees interested in officiating the Disney Pre-Season Soccer Kick-Off is now open!
EVENT AT A GLANCE
Aug. 18, 2018 – Aug. 19, 2018
July 20, 2018
All international teams must be fully registered 45 days before the tournament.
This is an USYSA Sanctioned Tournament - 2018/2019 season
U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14
Ages 9-14 may Participate
Moderate – High
U9 - U10 (7v7) $525.00
U11 - U12 (9v9) $625.00
U13 - U14 (11v11) $825.00
Disney Soccer Sales Manager
You must be registered for an event during this weekend to see participant content.
To see the content under the participants tab you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?
To favorite this page you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?