Start planning your visit to Walt Disney World® Resort for the Disney 3v3 Soccer Championship now.
Dates: April 11 to 12, 2020
Entry Deadline: February 26, 2020
Age Divisions: Ages U6 – U19
Team Entry Fee: $399.00
Team Benefits Include:
- Professionally maintained fields, tournament organization and service
- Minimum 5-game guarantee
- Certified referees
- Presence of athletic trainers at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Ice water at each field
- Individual trophies presented to 1st- through 4th-place teams for groups of 7 or more teams—1st and 2nd for groups of 6 or fewer teams
Application & Refund Process
Upon acceptance into the tournament, your team entry fee must be paid in full immediately to guarantee your spot. Entry fees are non-refundable. In the event your team must withdraw from the tournament, you must notify the tournament director in writing at least 30 days prior to the tournament date and you will be allowed to transfer your entry fee to a future event.
All coaches and athletes are required to stay in one of the official tournament hotels and use one of Disney's approved travel providers to compete at the event.
Events may be subject to availability, capacity limits, eligibility requirements, and may be subject to delay, change, or cancellation for inclement weather. The application deadline is subject to change due to volume of applications and event capacity. In the event that an age division bracket does not attain an adequate number of registered teams, the tournament director shall notify those registered teams as soon as possible. The teams will be given the option of playing up or receiving a full refund.
Guest Player Registration
To add a guest player to your team, please follow the steps outlined below to access and add available guest players.
How to add a Guest Player to your roster:
- Go to your GotSoccer team page.
- Select the designated Disney Soccer event under Event History.
- Choose the tab that says "Guest Player."
- Select and contact the player on the list you want to add.
As part of the event we offer these benefits:
- Complimentary hotel accommodations for visiting referees (2 working referees per room traveling at least 60 miles from ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex)
- Travel allowance for Grade 7—and higher—referees (must be traveling at least 60 miles from ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex)
- $15 meal stipend provided for referees working 3+ games per day
Event Planning Site
Athletes and spectators attending the Disney 3v3 Soccer Championship can take advantage of a new online tool designed to make planning your trip to Walt Disney World® Resort a breeze.
Event Planning Site will serve as a one-stop shop for everything your team will need to know before, during and after your event, including:
- Travel packages/Resort hotels
- Theme parks and water parks
- Dining options
- Gameday photography
- Complex admission
- Check-in information
- Required documents
- Venues and maps
EVENT AT A GLANCE
April 11 to 12, 2020
June 17, 2019
February 26, 2020
On-site Tournament Registration:
April 10, 2020
Ages U6 – U19
The eligible playing age is determined by the USYSA guidelines for 2019/2020.
TEAM ENTRY FEE
Disney Soccer Sales Office
You must be registered for an event during this weekend to see participant content.
To see the content under the participants tab you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?
To favorite this page you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?