|Registration||3:00 – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday 1/13/2018||Pool Play||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Sunday 1/14/2018||Pool Play||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Monday 1/15/2018||Championship Play||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
INVITATIONAL: Teams must qualify through an affiliated tournament.
OPEN: No qualification is required. Registration is open to all teams.
Dates: January 13- 15, 2018
Entry Deadline: December 1, 2017
Age Divisions: U6 - U19, Adult-male, female, and coed
Team Entry Fee:$399
Team Registration Includes:
- Professionally maintained fields
- Minimum 5-game guarantee
- Certified referees
- Presence of athletic trainers, provided by Select Medical, at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Ice water at each field
- Individual trophies presented to 1st – 4th place teams for groups of 7 or more teams, 1st and 2nd for groups of 6 or fewer teams
Application & Refund Process
Upon acceptance into the tournament, your team entry fee must be paid in full immediately to guarantee your spot. Entry fees are non-refundable. In the event your team must withdraw from the tournament, you must notify the tournament director in writing at least 30 days prior to the tournament date and you will be allowed to transfer your entry fee to a future event.
*All coaches and athletes are required to stay in one of the official tournament hotels and use one of Disney's approved travel providers to compete at the event. See details under the Travel Packages and Rules tabs.
Events may be subject to availability, capacity limits, eligibility requirements, and may be subject to delay, change, or cancellation for inclement weather. Application deadline subject to change due to volume of applications and event capacity. In the event that an Age Division Bracket does not attain an adequate number of registered teams, the Tournament Director shall notify those registered teams as soon as possible. The teams will be given the option of playing up or receiving a full refund.
International Team Registration
Registration is now open for International Teams for the Disney 3v3 Soccer Championship at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World® Resort.
International Teams - Requirements
- All international teams must stay at the Walt Disney World® Resort and purchase a registration package for each athlete, coach and spectator on the team with a Disney Sport representative.
- All teams must be confirmed and fully paid no later than 45 days prior to take advantage of the Promotional discount package.
- Each team is limited to a maximum 6 athletes and 2 coaches.
- Travel partners must are responsible for the entire groups registration, documentation and necessary invoices for payment.
- The travel partner will be responsible to secure from Disney and provide teams with package components to include: theme park tickets, length of event tickets for spectators to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, and wristbands for transportation.
- Specially-priced accommodations at selected Disney hotels
- Guaranteed tournament entries
- Specially-priced theme park tickets
- Transportation for the tournament, airport and Theme parks
- Meet and play against teams from around the world
- Minimum five (5) game guarantee
Specially-priced packages for athletes, coaches and spectators include discounted hotel accommodations, theme park tickets, and admission to all tournament games.
- Participant /team registration fee
- Hotel accommodations
- Theme park Tickets + water park tickets
- Ground Transportation
- Spectator Tournament Tickets
- Participant Give away
- Priority game schedule
- Meal Packages
- Step 1: Contact the Disney Sports international group sales department, Leonardo Leite (Leonardo.Leite@disney.com) – phone 407 938-3567 to be qualified into the tournament with the information for how many rooms and nights will be needed for the participants.
- Step 2: After receiving your tournament contract, sign and return by fax (407 938-3479) with the payment for the first night of your room block to assure participation. A Disney Sports representative will work with your team contact and travel partner to complete the "on-line" tournament application process.
- Step 3: Submit paperwork to participate of the tournament: Room List, waiver, medical form, and copy of passport, proof of health insurance Player cards (online) and representation letter to ensure participation.
- Step 4: All payments are due 45 days prior the group's (team's) arrival. Payments can be made via wire transfer, credit card or approved company check. Late payments are subject to extra fees.
TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES
- All international teams must be fully registered before 45 days prior to event.
TEAM VISA ASSISTANCE
- Only teams that have a signed contract with deposit are eligible to receive Visas assistance. Dead line for visas assistance is 60 days prior to arrival.
TEAM CONTRACT DEPOSIT
- The group or team has 14 days from the date the contract is sent out to return the contract signed with the group deposit payment.
TEAM FULL PAYMENT
- Full payment must be received before 45 days prior toarrival. Teams that finalize all payments after 45 days prior to arrival will be subjected to late fees, forfeit of deposit, and other penalties that could include cancellation from the tournament.
TEAM ROOM LIST
- Need to be sent 45 days prior to arrival using the excel spreadsheet sent by Disney.
- Need to be sent 45 days prior to arrival
- Copy of passport
- Medical form and waiver signed
- Proof of insurance
- Letter from the school or soccer club that the team represents
- Fill in the roster with player profiles online (www.gotsoccer.com)
Attention Puerto Rican teams: Please follow the registration process for U.S. teams. For questions, please contact the Disney Soccer team at 407-938-3567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view international travel providers.
Request for Information - English
Thank you for your interest in the Disney 3v3 Soccer Championship . Please complete the information requested below and a member of the Disney Soccer team will contact you with the requirements for international team participation and information on ESPN Wide World of Sports approved travel providers in your region.
Solicitud de Información - en Español
Gracias por su interes en el Disney 3v3 Soccer Championship . Favor de completar la informacion requerida abajo, y un miembro del Disney Soccer se communicara con usted con los requerimientos que usted necesitara para participar como grupo internacional. Tambien se le enviara informacion sobre las agencias de viajes approvadas en nuestra region y ESPN Wide World of Sports.
Pedido de Informação - no Português
Obrigado por seu interesse no torneio Disney 3v3 Soccer Championship . Por favor, complete o formulário abaixo e um membro do Disney Soccer team fará contato com voce para informá-lo dos requisitos de participação para equipes internacionais e agentes de viagem autorizados em seu país.
Book room accommodations with Disney's designated travel provider, Anthony Travel by calling (800) 736-6377 or visiting .
Due Date: December 8, 2017
If you do not complete your room reservations by this date your team will not be scheduled and will be cancelled from the tournament.
Each player and coach will receive an event tournament pass that includes the team’s name, age division, and photo. Please upload a recent passport like headshot of each player (6 maximum) and coach (2 maximum) to the GOT Soccer roster by following the steps below:
- Login into your team’s GOT Soccer account at please use the login information that was used to register your team to the tournament.
- Click on the “Disney 3v3 Soccer Championship 2018”
- Click on the “Schedule” tab, then “View Event Roster”
- Select the player you wish to upload the photo. This will open their separate GOT Soccer profile.
Click “Upload” photo.
- Please note - photo must be a passport like headshot under 1 MB
- Please do not upload copied photo from social media websites
Due Date: 30 Days prior to the event
You are required to submit signed Disney Sports Waivers for each team member and coach that will be listed on your official team roster at the onsite tournament registration.
Access your Disney Sports Waiver form:
Please Note: Our waiver collection process has changed from previous years. Please bring signed waivers with you to On-site Tournament Registration or upload if using Express Check-In.
All teams must enter their rosters complete when they complete the online team registration. The minimum required information is Name, Date of Birth, Uniform number, Gender, and a Recent Photo. Revisions can be made to the roster up the night of team registration. Teams failing to input this information are subject to removal from the event.
Please be prepared to verify roster and provide a Disney Sports Waiver and Proof of Age for each person on the roster at the onsite tournament registration.
Due Date: 30 Days prior to the event
Note about eligibility/age requirements: The player's playing age is determined by the following USYSA guidelines for 2017/2018.
|Age Division||Birth Year Range|
|Under 19 Girls/Boys Division||Born in 1999|
|Under 18 Girls/Boys Division||Born in 2000|
|Under 17 Girls/Boys Division||Born in 2001|
|Under 16 Girls/Boys Division||Born in 2002|
|Under 15 Girls/Boys Division||Born in 2003|
|Under 14 Girls/Boys Division||Born in 2004|
|Under 13 Girls/Boys Division||Born in 2005|
|Under 12 Girls/Boys Division||Born in 2006|
|Under 11 Girls/Boys Division||Born in 2007|
|Under 10 Girls/Boys Division||Born in 2008|
|Under 9 Girls/Boys Division||Born in 2009|
|Under 8 Girls/Boys Division||Born in 2010|
|Under 7 Girls/Boys Division||Born in 2011|
|Under 6 Girls/Boys Division||Born in 2012|
Proof of Age
Proof of age for each athlete on the roster is required at onsite tournament registration. Acceptable forms include:
- Player ID card, verified a National Soccer Governing Body, USYS, US Club, AYSO
- Birth Certificate
- Drivers license
- Other governmental identification
On-site Tournament Registration
Friday, January 12, 2018
Time: 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. EST
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
At least one team representative must attend and that representative must present the following documents:
- Approved Roster in Got Soccer
- Proof of Age (See above and/or Tournament Rules for acceptable forms)
- Completed Disney Sports Waiver Forms (Coaches and players)
Arrange player passes/birth certificates/passports/drivers license/Disney Waiver Forms in alphabetical order to match roster. Tournament player passes unique to the event will be made for all players.
View Fundraising Options
Goldner Associates Fundraising Program
Encourage friends and families to support your team trip with specially designed merchandise. Using the Goldner Associates website, you can create customized logo merchandise including bags, drink ware, spirit poms, stadium cushions and much more. Choose from existing logos or upload your own. Use these custom items to generate excitement and funds for your team's upcoming trip to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
View details to sign up today.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent-A-Car Team Fundraising Program
It takes a team to make the dream of going to Disney World for student athletes come true. Working with Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent-A-Car, we developed a program that allows you to earn fundraising dollars for your team while doing an everyday activity - renting a car.
Once you've registered for the program, 5% of qualifying purchases from you, family and friends will go to your team. While the program can be used for travel at any time, your upcoming trip to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex would be a great opportunity to earn extra funds for your team.
Click here for more details on how to sign up
ESPN The Magazine Coaches Fundraising Program
ESPN wants to help support your team, club or organization. When you sell 2-year subscriptions to ESPN The Magazine, your team keeps 75% on the spot! That's $30 per subscription! Your donors will receive over 80% off the newsstand prices plus they will receive 2 years of ESPN Insider as well.
View details to sign up today.
Custom Team Merchandise
We predict this event weekend will be very busy and parking may be limited. We strongly recommend that guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort use the designated event transportation to and from ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
All teams are required to stay in one of the official tournament hotels and must make their reservations through one of Disney's approved travel vendors. Please note: Failure to make your reservations through a Disney approved travel vendor can result in the non-acceptance of your team for the designated tournament.
All teams, except as noted below, are subject to book lodging through the Disney designated travel provider as a condition to compete at the event.
- Teams that are located within a 75 mile driving distance of the ESPN's Wide World of Sports Complex are not required to book.
- Teams that are located within a 90 mile driving distance of the ESPN's Wide World of Sports Complex and have a drive time of less than 90 minutes are not required to book.
- All teams over 90 miles are expected to book with the designated travel provider as a condition to compete - no exceptions
- Addresses used for the determination of the distance/time will be the address of ESPN Wide World of Sports and the team's primary contact address.
- TM or other approved online mapping services will be used to determine driving distance and time.
Anthony Travel is the official travel provider for the Disney 3v3 Soccer Championship – please contact Anthony Travel to book your team's hotel accommodations at or visiting
What are the benefits of booking your Disney trip with one of the Official Tour & Travel Partners?
- Personalized guest service and communication from our Official Tour & Travel Partners
- Specially-priced Disney Packages
- Onsite Guides and Interpreters, provided by our Official Tour & Travel Partners
- Ease of mind – leave the travel planning to the experts
Note: Based on group size, please contact Official Tour & Travel Partner for more details. Every Tour & Travel Partner is different, so please be sure to contact them directly for specific package and payment options.
International Travel Providers*
- , click or call (866) 341-1777
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- United Kingdom
*If you are unable to locate a travel provider, please contact the Disney Created Soccer Sales Office at 407-938-3805.
**Canada travel partners apply for all Non-Showcase Disney Sporting Events.
The ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill is a quick-service restaurant located at the entrance to the sports complex. Menu items include burgers, sandwiches, and salads as well as an assortment of desserts and beverages.
Ordering Fresh Prepared Meals
Teams have the option to place catering orders in advance of their trip for quick, easy and well balanced fresh prepared meals, bulk beverages, and/or snacks. The convenience of having your meals planned in advance will save on time and stress.
Place your order at least 2 business days prior to the event date. Deliveries for Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 3pm on Friday.
Please call 407-939-1389 with any questions or to customize your order.
Special food and beverage options may be available for your event, including catered meals or private parties. Please check your event listing on the web site or contact us for more information.
Reservations at Walt Disney World® Restaurants
Call 407.WDW.DINE for information on Walt Disney World® or to make a reservation for your team.
*To ensure quality photography, only teams and/or athletes that register for Disney's Gameday Photos will receive photos service. Gameday Photos does not protograph all athletes that have registered for photography, we are able to capture more and relevant images for a greater, high quality, selection to choose from.
Directions, Venues & Maps
ESPN WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS COMPLEX
700 S. Victory Way
Kissimmee, FL 34747
AUSTIN-TINDALL REGIONAL PARK
4100 Boggy Creek Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744
NORTHEAST REGIONAL PARK
50901 Hwy 27
Davenport, FL 33897
8151 Lake Forrest Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
- Daily admission**
- Ages 3-9: $13.50
- Ages 10+: $18.50
- Length-of-event admission**
- Ages 3-9: $27.00
- Ages 10+: $37.00
- Children under 3: No Charge
**All ticket sales are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
Express Check-In and On-Site Check-In
Teams have the option of expediting their on-site event check-in by electing to participate in Express Check-In. Teams not taking advantage of Express Check-In could experience longer wait times, as all required documents will need to be collected and verified on-site.
To qualify for Express Check-In, click here.
Required Documents for Express Check-In:
- Completed Disney Sports Waiver Forms
- Correct Roster in GOT Soccer
- Player Photos
- Proof of age
On-site Tournament Registration
|Friday, January 12||ESPN WWOS Complex||3 p.m. - 7 p.m. EST|
All of your participants appearing on the roster (coaches, athletes, staff, etc.) must sign an event waiver. Waivers may be downloaded at the links below, and all waivers must be presented at team check-in when you arrive for the event.
Your team and its athletes are responsible for knowing and following the official tournament rules.
Guest Player Registration
If you are interested in adding a guest player to your team please follow the steps outlined below to access and add available guest players. Remember, in order to participate, all players and coaches are required to have a current USSF or their Affiliates Player/Coach Pass Card.
How to add a Guest Player to your roster:
- Go to your Got Soccer team page
- Click on Disney 3v3 Soccer Championship under Events Accepted
- Click on the tab that says "Guest Player"
- Select and contact the player from the list and add to your team
As part of the event we offer these benefits:
- Free hotel accommodations for visiting referees (2 working referees per room traveling from 60 miles outside Central Florida / Orlando area
- Travel allowance for Grade 7 & higher referees (Must be traveling from 60 miles outside Central Florida / Orlando area
- $15 Meal stipend provided for referees working 3+ games per day
- Complimentary gift
- Referee camaraderie
Custom Team Merchandise
EVENT AT A GLANCE
January 13-15, 2018
December 1, 2017
On-site Tournament Registration:
January 12, 2018
Ages U6 thru U19 -boys and girls; Adult -male, female, and coed
U6 - U19 -boys and girls;
Adult -male, female, and coed
The player's playing age is determined by the USYSA guidelines for 2017/2018.
Moderate – High
You must be registered for an event during this weekend to see participant content.
To see the content under the participants tab you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?
To favorite this page you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?