Start planning your visit to Walt Disney World ® Resort for the Disney Field Hockey Showcase now!
Dates: January 31 – February 2, 2020
Age Divisions: U12, U14, U16 & U19
Team Entry Fee:
- U12 (7v7) - $1000
- U14 (7v7) - $1400
- U14 (11v11) - $1750
- U16 (11v11) - $2100
- U19 (11v11) - $2100
Please note: The event may be subject to availability, capacity limits and eligibility requirements and may be subject to delay, change or cancellation due to inclement weather. Registration application deadline is subject to change due to volume of applications and event capacity.
Team Registration Includes:
- Professionally managed tournament by USA Field Hockey
- Top college coaches recruiting
- Coach and athlete gifts
- Medals and trophies for top finishing teams
- All teams must be members in good standing of a club recognized as a Club Member of USA Field Hockey at time of registration application.
- All athletes and coaches are required to book through Disney Sports Travel to participate in this stay-to-play event. For more information, contact Disney Sports Travel at (407) 939-7810, or email WDW.Sports.Team.Bookings@disney.com.
- All teams are required to input their tournament roster, including coaching staff, into the online system. Individual USFHA memberships will be verified at that time.
- Upon acceptance into the tournament, your team entry fee must be paid in full by the deadline communicated. If you cancel your team registration on or before August 30, 2019, you will be eligible for a full refund. Any teams that cancel after August 30, 2019 will forfeit their entry fee with no refund. In addition, teams that cancel after the deadline many not be permitted to submit a team in that same age division the following year. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- All teams accepted through the registration process are at the sole discretion of Disney Field Hockey.
If you are interested in becoming an umpire for the 2020 Disney Field Hockey Showcase, please contact USA Field Hockey for more information.
Guest Player Registration
Submit your guest player registration application here:
If you are interested in adding a guest player to your team, please follow the steps outlined below to access and add guest players.
How to add a Guest Player to your roster:
- Go to your Got Soccer team page
- Select the 2020 Disney Field Hockey Showcase Tournament
- Select the “Guests” tab
- Select and contact the guest player form the list and add to your team.
Please note: All players and coaches are required to be members of USA Field Hockey.
ALL COACHES WHO PRE-REGISTER WILL RECEIVE:
- 1 length-of-event admission credential to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Access to On-Site Hospitality areas
- 1 Coach gift
See a list of participating colleges and coaches:
Event Planning Site
Event Planning Site is your go-to destination for Resort and tournament information before, during and after your event, including:
- Travel Packages/Resort Hotels
- Theme Parks and Water Parks
- Dining Options
- Gameday Photography
- Complex Admission
- Check-In Information
- Required Documents
- Venues and Maps
EVENT AT A GLANCE
January 31 – February 2, 2020
June 19 – September 13, 2019
U12, U14, U16 & U19
Eligibility is determined by the player’s actual age on December 31, 2019
U12 - $1000
U14 (7v7) - $1400
U14 (11v11) - $1750
U16 - $2100
U19 - $2100
Disney Field Hockey
Phone: (407) 938-3806
USA Field Hockey
Phone: (716) 866-4567
You must be registered for an event during this weekend to see participant content.
To see the content under the participants tab you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?
To favorite this page you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?