Each team's schedule requests should be entered intoby December 1, 2017. While requested activities and times are not guaranteed, we will do our best to fulfill as many team requests as possible. Schedules are designed based on availability, hours of operation, and team requests. All Spring Training activities are subject to availability, cancellation, and/or change without notice. Final schedule elements, including but not limited to locations, times of day, opponents, type and quantity of activities are at the sole discretion of Disney.
Finalized team schedules are based on each team's arrival date and will be made available to the head coach. Schedule release dates will be available at a later date.
Registration for 2018 Disney Spring Training is now open! Payment is not due at time of registration. All athletes and coaches must purchase the Disney Spring Training package through Disney Sports Travel to participate. Please call 407-938-3800 for more information.
Team Entry Fees and Deadlines
Team Registration (Through December 1, 2017): $1000
Registration closes December 1, 2017
In the event a team must cancel their visit to Disney Spring Training, please use the following timeline:
- We must be notified in writing by November 30, 2017, in order to receive a full refund of the entry fee.
- Any cancellation after November 30, 2017 will result in no monetary refund.
- Teams that cancel between December 1, 2017 and January 15, 2018 will have an opportunity to "roll-over" into Disney 2019 Spring Training program. (This policy is in effect regardless of the date when your team actually registered for the event. Subject to change as determined by Disney).
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND SCHEDULING SYSTEM
All teams will register through our online registration and scheduling system, gotsport.com. Teams will need to enter a username and password to begin the application process. Returning teams may use the same username and password selected in the previous year which will include some information from past application, i.e. contact information and roster. (Each team will need to have a separate ID and Password)
Accepted teams will be able to access this system throughout the process by signing in at.
Camps & Clinics
BIOMECHANICS OF RUNNING by Brooks Johnson
SPEED & AGILITY DRILLS by Tom Shaw
Join Brooks Johnson, four-time Olympic Track and Field trainer and Tom Shaw, renowned Pro NFL trainer during Disney Spring Training Speed and Agility Clinic.
Dates: Clinics will be hosted during select Spring Training Weeks.
*Clinics are not guaranteed and will be scheduled by the Disney Events team based on availability.
PROFESSIONAL GOLF LESSONS
Each lesson is expertly customized to your experience level to ensure maximum improvement in the time you've set aside to fine-tune your game.
Coach's Credit and Multiple Team Incentive
Head coaches: we want to make your travel worry-free so you can keep focus on the season ahead. That's why, when you book your Walt Disney World® Resort package with your team this year, you'll receive a special $500 credit toward your stay.* Head coaches call 407-938-3800 for more information.
Multiple Team Incentive
Bring multiple teams from your school to Disney Spring Training at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and earn a Disney Gift Card** for each team.***
$250 Disney Gift Card per team
$300 Disney Gift Card per team
$375 Disney Gift Card per team
5 or more teams
$500 Disney Gift Card per team
* This offer is valid only for 2018 Disney Spring Training packages, purchased through an authorized representative. The number of packages available at this rate are limited and advance registration is required. This offer is subject to availability, non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, coupons, or discounts. Offer may be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice.
**The Disney Gift Card can be used at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disney Store locations in the U.S., DisneyStore.com, DisneyPhotoPass.com, Disney Vacation Club®, and Adventures by Disney. It is not redeemable for cash, will not be replaced if lost or stolen without required proof of purchase, and it is subject to the terms and conditions of the Disney Gift Card Program. The Disney Gift Card cannot be used towards the purchase of a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club® Resort. The Disney Gift Card is issued by Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. Gift cards may not be used towards the purchase of Disney Dollars or Disney Gift Cards. Other restrictions apply. Use of gift card is acceptance of its terms and conditions. Visit DisneyGiftCard.com for complete terms and conditions and for more information about the Disney Gift Card program. Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to Disney Gift Cards without prior notice.
***Offer valid for school teams from the same school registering, through an authorized representative, for Disney's 2018 Spring Training Program from March 1, 2017 to December 1, 2017. Authorized representative of the school must complete registration for all qualifying teams for Disney's 2018 Spring Training Program by December 1, 2017. Offer subject to availability and is not transferrable. Restrictions apply.
- Register for 2018 Disney Spring Training. The registration fee is due 7 days after receipt of Welcome email.
- Contact Disney Sports Travel at 407-939-7810 to book travel packages. Your Disney Sports Travel Coordinator will see you through the booking process.
- Access to complete schedule requests by December 1
- Submit initial rooming list to Disney Sports Travel 60 days prior to arrival. Confirm Disney Magical Express (DME) reservation with Disney Sports Travel
- Make final payment to Disney Sports Travel 30 days prior to arrival
- View schedule in . A final copy will be received at on-site check-in.
View Fundraising Options
Goldner Associates Fundraising Program
Encourage friends and families to support your team trip with specially designed merchandise. Using the Goldner Associates website, you can create customized logo merchandise including bags, drink ware, spirit poms, stadium cushions and much more. Choose from existing logos or upload your own. Use these custom items to generate excitement and funds for your team's upcoming trip to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
View details to sign up today.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent-A-Car Team Fundraising Program
It takes a team to make the dream of going to Disney World for student athletes come true. Working with Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent-A-Car, we developed a program that allows you to earn fundraising dollars for your team while doing an everyday activity - renting a car.
Once you've registered for the program, 5% of qualifying purchases from you, family and friends will go to your team. While the program can be used for travel at any time, your upcoming trip to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex would be a great opportunity to earn extra funds for your team.
Click here for more details on how to sign up
ESPN The Magazine Coaches Fundraising Program
ESPN wants to help support your team, club or organization. When you sell 2-year subscriptions to ESPN The Magazine, your team keeps 75% on the spot! That's $30 per subscription! Your donors will receive over 80% off the newsstand prices plus they will receive 2 years of ESPN Insider as well.
View details to sign up today.
Custom Team Merchandise
All athletes and coaches must purchase the Disney Spring Training package to participate. Player and coach packages include:
- Minimum 3-night accommodations at one of the following: Disney's Pop Century Resort, or Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort (based upon availability).
- Credentialed access to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and offsite venues for players and coaches.
- Roundtrip bus transportation for Disney Spring Training events to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and offsite venues for all teams staying at select Disney Resorts.
- Transportation to and from Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resorts with Disney's Magical Express.
Disney College Spring Training Travel Packages start at $190 per person based on quad occupancy. Spectators traveling with your team can take advantage of specially-priced Walt Disney World® hotel and theme park ticket packages, as well. Your Disney Sports Travel agent can also assist with ticket upgrades, additional room nights, vehicle rentals, and airfare options.
For more information, contact Disney Sports Travel at 407-939-7810, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disney Dining Plan
When you book your 2018 Disney Spring Training travel package, add on the Disney Dining Plan. The Disney Dining Plan offers a convenient and affordable way to enjoy snacks and meals throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort, including many located in Disney Springs. Detailed information about the various Disney Dining Plan options can be found by clicking here.
For additional pricing and booking options contact Disney Sports Travel at 407-939-7810 or e-mail email@example.com.
ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill
The ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill is a quick-service restaurant located at the entrance to the sports complex. Menu items include burgers, sandwiches, and salads as well as an assortment of desserts and beverages.
Ordering Fresh Prepared Meals
Teams have the option to place catering orders in advance of their trip for quick, easy and well balanced fresh prepared meals, bulk beverages, and/or snacks. The convenience of having your meals planned in advance will save on time and stress.
Place your order at least 2 business days prior to the event date. Deliveries for Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 3pm on Friday.
Please call 407-939-2026 with any questions or to customize your order.
Special food and beverage options may be available for your event, including catered meals or private parties. Please check your event listing on the web site or contact us for more information.
Reservations at Walt Disney World® Restaurants
Call 407.WDW.DINE for information on Walt Disney World® Restaurants or to make a reservation for your team.
Capture every exciting moment of your competition with the ESPN Wide World of Sports Gameday Photos Service. You can register your team for a Team Photo CD for only $10.00 per athlete and coach. Your entire team must add this option to their travel package in order for this discounted rate to apply.
The price includes a Team Photo CD for one game (minimum of 150 photos). Additional games are available for purchase. Photographers will be scheduled to photograph at our discretion. Schedules are subject to change due to weather, game delays and other unforeseen circumstances. Reservations subject to availability.
For more information, call Disney Sports Travel at 407-939-7810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venues & Maps
Teams participating in 2018 Disney Spring Training may compete at one of the following venues:
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
700 S. Victory Way
Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Complex Guide Map
- Driving Directions to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex Guest Information and Policies
All competitors need to arrive at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex ready to compete. There are NO shower & locker room facilities available. Please plan accordingly on your departure day activities, as hotels require an 11 AM checkout.
Featuring up to seven full-size baseball diamonds throughout spring training, the MARATHON® Baseball Fields, the Baseball Quadraplex, and Champion® Stadium offer the finest training and playing conditions available. Four batting cages can be scheduled in advance and are located adjacent to the Marathon® Baseball Fields.
- Marathon Baseball Fields
- Baseball Quadraplex *Subject to availability
- Champion Stadium *Subject to availability
Featuring six full-size fields, the Softball Diamondplex offers the finest training and playing conditions available. Large dugouts have helmet/equipment shelves, and two enclosed bullpens per field have a direct phone connection to the scorer's tower. We also offer three batting tunnels equipped with pitching machine and balls, as well as the latest practice equipment from The Jugs Company.
Lacrosse Spring Training utilizes five of the world-class Marathon® Sports Fields at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex that when modified will accommodate up to eight practice and game fields. The Marathon® Sports Fields offers the finest training and playing conditions available. Modified practice fields will be equipped with goal creases and markings for both men's and women's game. Disney-approved venues outside of ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex will be used during selected dates.
Track & Field
Admission is required for all of your team's coaches, athletes and spectators visiting ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. All athletes and coaches receive a length-of-event admission credential as part of their Disney Spring Training package. Spectators have the option to add the length-of-event ticket to their travel package.
- Daily Admission
- Adult (ages 10+) - $18.50
- Child (ages 39) - $13.50
- Length-Of-Event Admission
- Adult (ages 10+)- $74.00
- Child (ages 3-9)- $54.00
- Children under 3: no charge
All ticket sales are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Prices may change without notice.
Magical Express offers the perfect game plan for a hassle free arrival to and from Orlando International Airport. This exclusive, complimentary shuttle and luggage delivery service conveniently provides transportation for your team from Orlando International Airport to and from Walt Disney World® owned and operated resorts.*
For more information about Disney's Magical Express, please contact 407-939-7810.
On-site transportation to and from ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex is provided for teams staying at select Disney Resorts. If your team is staying at any other resort or hotel, you will need to arrange for transportation to and from ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. All teams must provide their own transportation to and from off-site venues.**
Transportation to and from the Walt Disney World Resort Golf Courses and select Disney Resorts is also available. Transportation via taxi to and from select Disney Resorts is provided at no charge. You may request a ride at the Valet Desk or from Bell Services at Resort hotels, and in the Pro Shop or from any golf operations staff members at the Walt Disney World Resort Golf Courses.
*Disney’s Magical Express is not available if your team will not be staying at a Hotel of the Walt Disney World Resort.
**On-site transportation is a courtesy service and does not guarantee arrival times. Please plan accordingly when travelling for competition.
Events may be subject to availability, capacity limits, eligibility requirements, and may be subject to delay, change, or cancellation for inclement weather. Disney's Magical Express motor coach transportation is to and from Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel. Event transportation is to and from your Disney Resort hotel and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex during event activities only.
On-Site Event Check-In
On-site event check-in will be conducted at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for each team. Location and time will be included on each team's individual schedule. A team representative should attend check-in to deliver completed waivers and pick up admission credentials. A final copy of the team's schedule will also be handed out. Please visit the Required Documents tab to download waivers.
To help expedite your on-site event check-in process, please be sure to:
- Complete waivers prior to arrival
- Account for travel time to arrive at the appropriate check-in location.
Credentials are tickets for athletes and coaches to gain access to the complex. These will be distributed at registration. Coaches may pick up credentials for the entire team by providing the proper documents for verification. To receive a credential, each team must have already paid their Spring Training Entry Fee, purchased their participant Spring Training packages and completed a Sports Waiver form. All waivers are due at your arrival. Please allow 30 - 45 minutes to register before receiving your credentials. Credentials are nontransferable. If your credential is lost or stolen, it will be necessary to pay a replacement fee.
Coaches and athletes must sign an event waiver.
2018 Spring Training Waiver(s) separated by sport:
|Sport||Adult Waiver||Minor Waiver|
|Track & Field||TBD||TBD|
- Before distributing these forms, the coach should print the Team/School Name & Division in the "Participant Information" section on the form.
- Photocopy the number of forms you require.
- There is no limit to the number of athletes and coaches you wish to bring, but all are required to purchase a participant package.
- All minors (under age 18) must have a parent or legal guardian sign the "Release and Indemnity" section.
- The Coach is responsible for photocopying, distributing, collecting, and returning all waivers.
SOFTBALL & BASEBALL FIELD OPERATIONS GUIDELINES
- Download the 2018 Baseball Spring Training Rules - Coming Soon!
- Download the 2018 Softball Spring Training Rules - Coming Soon!
- Pre-game infield practice is not guaranteed, as the grounds crew will prepare the fields as often as possible.
- A coin toss will determine the home team and the visiting team.
- Official games will have umpires and scorekeepers and would be considered part of both team's regular season schedule.
- Non-official games will have umpires and scorekeeper but will not count as an official game towards either team's record.
- Scrimmages will not have officials - umpires or scorekeepers
LACROSSE FIELD OPERATIONS GUIDELINES
- Download the 2018 Lacrosse Spring Training Rules - Coming Soon!
- Game balls will be provided at registration to be used for all field activities.
Please use the following definitions when requesting your field activities:
- Scrimmages will not have referees.
- Round Robins will have referees and not count towards your team record. They will be played with 25 minute running clocks.
- Non official games will have referees and not count towards your team record.
- Official games will have referees and count towards your team record.
- For non official and official games, teams will be provided with a pre game warm up area.
- Please note that modified fields, used for practice only, will be equipped with goal creases and markings for boys and girls games.
- A scoreboard will be made available for most scrimmages and games, pending field availability. Teams are to provide an individual operator.
Travelex travel insurance can be purchased any time prior to final payment of the covered trip.
Custom Team Merchandise
EVENT AT A GLANCE
February 25 - April 29, 2018
Through December 1, 2017
Open to College School Teams
Moderate - High
Team Registration fee - $1000
Travel package required
Disney Spring Training Office
You must be registered for an event during this weekend to see participant content.
To see the content under the participants tab you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?
To favorite this page you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?