Dates: Friday, November 27 – Sunday November 29, 2020
Registration Deadline: Thursday, August 1, 2020
Age Divisions: U11 – U14
Team Entry Fee: U11 – U12 (9v9): $1,075.00; U13 – U14 (11v11): $1,599.00
Team Benefits Includes:
- Professionally maintained fields, tournament organization and service
- Minimum 3-game guarantee
- Certified referees
- Presence of athletic trainers, provided by , at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Ice water at each field
- Awards presented to first through fourth place teams for groups of 7 or more teams, first and second for groups of 6 or fewer teams
GotSoccer Team Account
Important: When applying please make sure to use your most up-to-date GotSoccer team account. GotSoccer will be the primary source for reviewing a team's tournament and league history. Teams who apply with little or no history will be declined immediately, but are eligible to re-apply using their primary GotSoccer account. All teams must submit an online application.
Application & Refund Process
Upon acceptance into the tournament, your team entry fee must be paid in full immediately to guarantee your spot. Entry fees are non-refundable. In the event your team must withdraw from the tournament, you must notify the tournament director in writing at least 30 days prior to the tournament date and you will be allowed to transfer your entry fee to a future event.
Events may be subject to availability, capacity limits, eligibility requirements, and may be subject to delay, change, or cancellation for inclement weather. Application deadline subject to change due to volume of applications and event capacity. In the event that an Age Division Bracket does not attain an adequate number of registered teams, the Tournament Director shall notify those registered teams as soon as possible. The teams will be given the option of playing up or receiving a full refund.
All teams are required to stay in one of the official tournament hotels and use one of Disney's approved travel providers to compete at the event.
Guest Player Registration
Your information will be provided to coaches that are looking for guest players. Remember, in order to participate, all players and coaches are required to have a current USSF or their Affiliates Player/Coach Pass Card.
IMPORTANT: Due to the different rules and regulations for guest players throughout the many USYS State Associations and other National Governing Bodies (NGB) it is the responsibility of the players and coaches involved to make sure all the required forms and documents are provided to the tournament. If in doubt contact the State Associations/NGB involved.
- US Club Guest Player Form
- USYS Interstate Permission Form (For guest players to teams from another USYS State Association)
If you are interested in adding a guest player to your team please follow the steps outlined below to access and add available guest players. Remember, in order to participate, all players and coaches are required to have a current USSF or their Affiliates Player/Coach Pass Card.
How to Add a Guest Player to Your Roster
- Launch your GotSoccer team page
- Select the designated Disney Soccer event under “Event History”
- Go to the tab that says "Guest Player"
- Choose and contact the player from the list and add to your team
As part of the event we offer these benefits:
- Complimentary hotel accommodations for visiting referees (2 working referees per room traveling at least 60 miles to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex)
- Travel allowance for Grade 7 & higher referees (Must be traveling at least 60 miles to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex)
- $15 meal stipend provided for referees working 3+ games per day
- Complimentary gift
EVENT AT A GLANCE
2021 Dates Coming Soon
This is an FYSA Sanctioned Tournament, which is open to all USSF/FIFA affiliated organizations for boys and girls.
U11 – U14
Players age 11 through 14 may participate. Ages are based on USYSA guidelines for 2020/2021 birth year and season. Open to state cup or higher level teams.
TEAM ENTRY FEES
U11 – U12 (9v9): $1,075.00
U13 – U14 (11v11): $1,599.00
Disney Sports Office
Email Us →
You must be registered for an event during this weekend to see participant content.
To see the content under the participants tab you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?
To favorite this page you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?