Dates: Friday, November 29 – Sunday, December 1, 2019
Registration Deadline: Thursday, August 1, 2019
Age Divisions: U11 – U14
Team Entry Fee: U11 – U12 (9v9): $1,045.00; U13 – U14 (11v11): $1,570.00
Team Benefits Includes:
- Professionally maintained fields, tournament organization and service
- Minimum 3-game guarantee
- Certified referees
- Presence of athletic trainers, provided by , at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Ice water at each field
- Awards presented to first through fourth place teams for groups of 7 or more teams, first and second for groups of 6 or fewer teams
GotSoccer Team Account
Important: When applying please make sure to use your most up-to-date GotSoccer team account. GotSoccer will be the primary source for reviewing a team's tournament and league history. Teams who apply with little or no history will be declined immediately, but are eligible to re-apply using their primary GotSoccer account. All teams must submit an online application.
Application & Refund Process
Upon acceptance into the tournament, your team entry fee must be paid in full immediately to guarantee your spot. Entry fees are non-refundable. In the event your team must withdraw from the tournament, you must notify the tournament director in writing at least 30 days prior to the tournament date and you will be allowed to transfer your entry fee to a future event.
Events may be subject to availability, capacity limits, eligibility requirements, and may be subject to delay, change, or cancellation for inclement weather. Application deadline subject to change due to volume of applications and event capacity. In the event that an Age Division Bracket does not attain an adequate number of registered teams, the Tournament Director shall notify those registered teams as soon as possible. The teams will be given the option of playing up or receiving a full refund.
All teams are required to stay in one of the official tournament hotels and use one of Disney's approved travel providers to compete at the event.
International Team Registration
International Teams — Requirements
- All international teams must stay at the Walt Disney World® Resort and purchase a registration package for each athlete, coach and spectator on the team with a Disney Sport representative.
- All teams must be confirmed and fully paid no later than 45 days prior to take advantage of the Promotional discount package.
- Each team is limited to a maximum 18 athletes for 11v11, 14 athletes for 9v9 and 12 athletes for 7v7.
- Travel partners are responsible for the entire groups registration, documentation and necessary invoices for payment.
- The travel partner will be responsible to secure from Disney and provide teams with package components to include: theme park tickets, length of event tickets for spectators to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, and wristbands for transportation.
- Specially-priced accommodations at selected Disney Resort hotels
- Guaranteed tournament entries
- Specially-priced Theme Park tickets
- Transportation for the tournament, airport and Theme Parks
- Meet and play against teams from around the world
- Minimum 3 games guarantee
Specially-priced packages for athletes, coaches and spectators include discounted Disney Resort hotel accommodations, Theme Park tickets and admission to all tournament games.
- Participant/team registration fee
- Hotel accommodations
- Theme Park Tickets and Water Park Tickets
- Spectator tournament tickets
- Participant giveaway
- Meal packages
- Disney Dining Plan
- Step 1: Contact the Disney Sports international group sales department, Leonardo Leite—by email at Leonardo.Leite@disney.com or by phone at (407) 938-3567. In order to register, each interested team must provide how many rooms and room nights are needed.
- Step 2: After receiving your room request and corresponding deposit, confirm your participation in the tournament by signing and returning your package agreement.
Step 3: Collect all required paperwork to ensure your participation in the tournament:
- Rooming list
- Signed Disney Sports waiver for each player
- Completed online application for the team
- Step 4: All payments are due 30 days prior to the group's arrival. Payments can be made via wire transfer, credit card or approved company check. Late payments are subject to additional fees.
- Team Registration Deadline: All international teams must be fully registered before 45 days prior to the event.
- Team Visa Assistance: Only teams with a signed contract with deposit are eligible to receive Visa Assistance. You must also provide a room list. The deadline for Visa Assistance is 75 days prior to arrival.
- Team Contract Deposit: The team has 15 days from the date of the request to return the package agreement with the deposit requirement. Rooms are not held until the room deposit is received.
- Team Full Payment: Full payment must be received before 30 days prior to arrival. Teams that do not finalize all payments 30 days prior to arrival will be subjected to late fees, forfeit of deposit and other penalties that could include cancellation from the tournament.
- Team Room List: An accurate and final rooming list is due 60 days prior to the tournament.
Team Documentation: Documentation needs to be received 45 days prior to arrival and includes:
- Copy of passport
- Medical form and waiver signed
- Proof of insurance
- Letter from school or soccer club that the team represents
- Filled in roster with player profiles online ( )
International Teams Travel Packages
If you are traveling internationally and would like assistance in securing travel packages, please contact one of the Official Tour Operators or Travel Agents below to learn more!
What are the benefits of booking your Disney trip with one of the Official Tour & Travel Partners?
- Personalized Guest service and communication from our Official Tour & Travel Partners
- Specially-priced Disney packages
- Onsite guides and interpreters, provided by our Official Tour & Travel Partners
- Peace of mind – leave the travel planning to the experts
Note: Based on group size, please contact Official Tour & Travel Partner for more details. Every Tour & Travel Partner is different, so please be sure to contact them directly for specific package and payment options.
International Travel Providers
- , call (866) 341-1777
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- United Kingdom
If you are unable to locate a travel provider, please contact the Disney Soccer Sales Office at (407) 938-3805.
Every Tour & Travel Partner is different, so please be sure to contact them directly for specific payment options.
Request for Information – English Thank you for your interest in the Disney Junior Soccer Showcase. Please complete the information requested below and a member of the Disney Soccer team will contact you with the requirements for international team participation and information on ESPN Wide World of Sports approved travel providers in your region.
Solicitud de Información – en Español
Gracias por su interes en el Disney Junior Soccer Showcase. Favor de completar la informacion requerida abajo, y un miembro del Disney Soccer se communicara con usted con los requerimientos que usted necesitara para participar como grupo internacional. Tambien se le enviara informacion sobre las agencias de viajes approvadas en nuestra region y ESPN Wide World of Sports.
Pedido de Informação – no Português
Obrigado por seu interesse no torneio Disney Junior Soccer Showcase. Por favor, complete o formulário abaixo e um membro do Disney Soccer team fará contato com voce para informá-lo dos requisitos de participação para equipes internacionais e agentes de viagem autorizados em seu país.
Guest Player Registration
Your information will be provided to coaches that are looking for guest players. Remember, in order to participate, all players and coaches are required to have a current USSF or their Affiliates Player/Coach Pass Card.
IMPORTANT: Due to the different rules and regulations for guest players throughout the many USYS State Associations and other National Governing Bodies (NGB) it is the responsibility of the players and coaches involved to make sure all the required forms and documents are provided to the tournament. If in doubt contact the State Associations/NGB involved.
- US Club Guest Player Form
- USYS Interstate Permission Form (For guest players to teams from another USYS State Association)
If you are interested in adding a guest player to your team please follow the steps outlined below to access and add available guest players. Remember, in order to participate, all players and coaches are required to have a current USSF or their Affiliates Player/Coach Pass Card.
How to Add a Guest Player to Your Roster
- Launch your GotSoccer team page
- Select the designated Disney Soccer event under “Event History”
- Go to the tab that says "Guest Player"
- Choose and contact the player from the list and add to your team
As part of the event we offer these benefits:
- Complimentary hotel accommodations for visiting referees (2 working referees per room traveling at least 60 miles to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex)
- Travel allowance for Grade 7 & higher referees (Must be traveling at least 60 miles to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex)
- $15 meal stipend provided for referees working 3+ games per day
- Complimentary gift
Event Planning Site
Event Planning Site will serve as a one-stop-shop for everything your team will need to know before, during and after your event, including:
- Travel Packages/Resort Hotels
- Theme Parks and Water Parks
- Dining Options
- Gameday Photography
- Complex Admission
- Check-In Information
- Required Documents
- Venues and Maps
Start planning your visit to Walt Disney World® Resort for the Disney Junior Soccer Showcase now.
EVENT AT A GLANCE
Friday, November 29 – Sunday, December 1, 2019
August 1, 2019
This is an FYSA Sanctioned Tournament, which is open to all USSF/FIFA affiliated organizations for boys and girls.
U11 – U14
Players age 11 through 14 may participate. Ages are based on USYSA guidelines for 2019/2020 birth year and season. Open to state cup or higher level teams.
TEAM ENTRY FEES
U11 – U12 (9v9): $1,045.00
U13 – U14 (11v11): $1,570.00
Disney Soccer Sales Office
Email Us →
You must be registered for an event during this weekend to see participant content.
To see the content under the participants tab you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?
To favorite this page you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?