|Show off your skills and passion for the game in the Disney Field Hockey Showcase, a premier event sanctioned by USA Field Hockey that features top clubs and players from around the country, as well as college coaches looking for talent.|
January 31 – February 2, 2020
June 19 – September 13, 2019
U12, U14, U16 & U19
Eligibility is determined by the player’s actual age on December 31, 2019
U12 - $1000
U14 (7v7) - $1400
U14 (11v11) - $1750
U16 - $2100
U19 - $2100
Disney Field Hockey
Phone: (407) 938-3806
USA Field Hockey
Phone: (716) 866-4567
Dates: January 31 – February 2, 2020
Age Divisions: U12, U14, U16 & U19
Team Entry Fee:
- U12 (7v7) - $1000
- U14 (7v7) - $1400
- U14 (11v11) - $1750
- U16 (11v11) - $2100
- U19 (11v11) - $2100
Please note: The event may be subject to availability, capacity limits and eligibility requirements and may be subject to delay, change or cancellation due to inclement weather. Registration application deadline is subject to change due to volume of applications and event capacity.
Team Registration Includes:
- Professionally managed tournament by USA Field Hockey
- Top college coaches recruiting
- Coach and athlete gifts
- Medals and trophies for top finishing teams
- All teams must be members in good standing of a club recognized as a Club Member of USA Field Hockey at time of registration application.
- All athletes and coaches are required to book through Disney Sports Travel to participate in this stay-to-play event. For more information, contact Disney Sports Travel at (407) 939-7810, or email WDW.Sports.Team.Bookings@disney.com.
- All teams are required to input their tournament roster, including coaching staff, into the online system. Individual USFHA memberships will be verified at that time.
- Upon acceptance into the tournament, your team entry fee must be paid in full by the deadline communicated. If you cancel your team registration on or before August 30, 2019, you will be eligible for a full refund. Any teams that cancel after August 30, 2019 will forfeit their entry fee with no refund. In addition, teams that cancel after the deadline many not be permitted to submit a team in that same age division the following year. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- All teams accepted through the registration process are at the sole discretion of Disney Field Hockey.