|Dec 30, 2014||Registration||6:00 – 9:00 PM|
|Dec 31, 2014||Pool Play Begins||8:30 AM – 10:30 PM|
|Jan 1, 2015||Pool Play Continues||8:30 AM – 10:30 PM|
|Jan 2, 2015||Pool Play Continues||8:30 AM – 10:30 PM|
|Jan 3, 2015||Finals & Consolation||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Dates: December 31, 2014 - January 3, 2015
Entry Deadline: August 15
Age Divisions: U14 - U18
Hotel: $TBD per person per day*
Team Entry Fee: $TBD
Team Registration Includes:
- Professionally maintained fields
- Minimum 3-game guarantee
- Certified referees
- Presence of athletic trainers, provided by South Lake Hospital, at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Ice water at each field
- Game balls
- Awards presented to 1st-4th place teams for Groups of 7 or more teams, 1st & 2nd for groups of 6 or fewer teams
When applying please make sure to use your most, up to date GOT Soccer team account. Got Soccer will be the primary source for reviewing a team's tournament and league history. Teams who apply with little or no history will be declined immediately, but eligible to re-apply using their primary GOT Soccer account.
Application & Refund Process
Upon acceptance into the tournament, your team entry fee must be paid in full immediately to guarantee your spot. Entry fees are non-refundable. In the event your team must withdraw from the tournament, you must notify the tournament director in writing at least 30 days prior to the tournament date and you will be allowed to transfer your entry fee to a future event.
*Lead-in rate per person per day based on quad-occupancy. All coaches and athletes are required to stay in one of the official tournament hotels and use one of Disney's approved travel providers to compete at the event. See details under the Travel Packages and Rules tabs.
**Events may be subject to availability, capacity limits, elgibility requirements, and may be subject to delay, change, or cancellation for inclement weather. Application deadline subject to change due to volume of applications and event capacity. In the event that an Age Division Bracket does not attain an adequate number of registered teams, the Tournament Director shall notify those registered teams as soon as possible. The teams will be given the option of playing up or receiving a full refund.
Book room accommodations with an approved Disney Travel Vendor.
All Teams Teams: Travel through Anthony Travel by calling 800-736-6377 or visiting anthonytravel.com.
Due Date: October 15th
If you do not complete your room reservations by this date your team will not be scheduled and will be cancelled from the tournament.
You are required to submit signed Disney Sports Waivers for each team member and coach that will be listed on your official team roster.
Access your Disney Sports Waiver form here:
- Adult Waiver - Coming Soon (18 & Over)
- Minor Waiver - Coming Soon (Under 18)
Please Note: Our waiver collection process has changed from previous years. You are no longer required to mail or fax waivers prior to an event. Please bring signed waivers with you to On-site Tournament Registration.
MANDATORY: All teams must enter their rosters complete with bench personnel into the tournaments on-line scheduling system no later than 21 days prior to start of event. The minimum required information is Name, Date of Birth, player ID number, Uniform number and gender. Revisions can be made to the roster up the night of team registration. This information will appear on the tournament game reports to be used by the referees for check-in on the field prior to each game. Teams failing to input this information are subject to removal from the event.
Access your Online Roster here
Due Date: November 30
Note about eligibility/age requirements:The player's playing age is determined by the following USYSA guidelines for 2014/2015.
||Birth Year Range
|Under 19 Girls and Boys Division
||08-01-95 thru 07-31-96
|Under 18 Girls and Boys Division
||08-01-96 thru 07-31-97
|Under 17 Girls and Boys Division
||08-01-97 thru 07-31-98
|Under 16 Girls and Boys Division
||08-01-98 thru 07-31-99
|Under 15 Girls and Boys Division
||08-01-97 thru 07-31-98
FYSA AND USSF SANCTIONING
This tournament is sanctioned by FYSA and USSF. In order to participate, all players and coaches are required to have a current USSF/USYSA/FYSA or their Affiliates Player/Coach Pass Card. If you are not a member of any of these organizations please call (800) 4-SOCCER to obtain membership information.
SANCTIONING RULES FOR FYSA TEAMS
In order to participate in this tournament all FYSA teams must be in "Good Standing". Please submit for approval a copy of your official FYSA computer-generated roster.
SANCTIONING RULES FOR NON-FLORIDA TEAMS
In order to participate in this tournament all USYS and other USSF affiliates must be in "Good Standing" and obtain Permission to Travel* from their State/National Association. Please send a copy of your completed Approved/Certified Roster along with your Permission to Travel to our office at least 21 days prior to the event.
Application to Host Form
Coming Soon **Permission to Travel is not required from teams registered with US Club Soccer.
In order to participate in this tournament all teams from outside the United States must have written permission and verification from US Soccer and their country's Federation indicating authorization to participate in the Disney Youth Tournament. Please send a copy of your completed Approved/Certified Roster, your Permission to Travel and Proof of Insurance to our office at least 30 days prior to the event. International teams (players and coaches) will be required to present passports at registration.
On-site Tournament Registration
December 30 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Orlando Hilton Bonnet Creek Resort
14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane
Orlando, Florida 34746
At least one team representative must attend and that representative must present the following documents:
- Approved/Certified Roster from your State/National Association
- Permission to Travel (not required from teams registered with FYSA or US Club Soccer)
- Player/Coach Pass Cards
- Completed Disney Sports Waiver Forms (Above)
- Medical Release Forms (Due at On-Site Check In)
- Disney Soccer events shall require all teams participating in the tournament to provide medical releases for each player in an appropriate form. Most organizations/clubs/leagues/teams have their own forms. These are acceptable for Disney Soccer events. These authorizations shall be reviewed by Disney Soccer at registration and kept in the possession of a team official. If your team does not have their own medical release form, the sample form below can be used for our tournament.
Medical Release Form
View Fundraising Options
ESPN The Magazine Coaches Fundraising Program
ESPN wants to help support your team, club or organization. When you sell 2-year subscriptions to ESPN The Magazine, your team keeps 75% on the spot! That's $30 per subscription! Your donors will receive over 80% off the newsstand prices plus they will receive 2 years of ESPN Insider as well.
View details to sign up today.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent-A-Car Team Fundraising Program
It takes a team to make the dream of going to Disney World for student athletes come true. Working with Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent-A-Car, we developed a program that allows you to earn fundraising dollars for your team while doing an everyday activity - renting a car.
Once you've registered for the program, 5% of qualifying purchases from you, family and friends will go to your team. While the program can be used for travel at any time, your upcoming trip to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex is a great opportunity to earn extra funds for your team.
Get More Details on How to Sign Up
All teams, except as noted below, are subject to book lodging through the Disney designated travel provider as a condition to compete at the event.
- Teams that are located within a 75 mile driving distance of the ESPN's Wide World of Sports Complex are not requiblack to book.
- Teams that are located within a 90 mile driving distance of the ESPN's Wide World of Sports Complex and have a drive time of less than 90 minutes are not requiblack to book.
- All teams over 90 miles are expected to book with the designated travel provider as a condition to compete - no exceptions
- Addresses used for the determination of the distance/time will be the address of ESPN Wide World of Sports and the team's primary contact address.
- Google Maps TM or other approved online mapping services will be used to determine driving distance and time.
Anthony Travel Anthony Travel is also your source for specially-priced Walt Disney World® Theme Park tickets. These tickets, exclusive to participants and families of Disney Soccer tournaments, are available at a significant savings through Anthony Travel.
A full service sports travel agency, Anthony Travel can also assist your team with transportation to and in Orlando. Group air benefits, with savings off lowest published fares, include*:
- Waiver of airline fee for changes on return flights during tournament play
- Name changes for group travel
- Waiver of advance purchase fare requirements for groups
- Waiver of Saturday night stay requirements for groups
- 24-hour emergency assistance
Discounted car and van rentals are also available. To make your reservations, please visit AnthonyTravel.com or call (800) 736-6377 for more information.
The ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill is a quick-service restaurant located at the entrance to the sports complex. Menu items include burgers, sandwiches, and salads as well as an assortment of desserts and beverages.
Ordering Boxed Meals
Teams have the option to place catering orders in advance of their trip for quick, easy and well balanced boxed meals, bulk beverages, and/or snacks. The convenience of having your meals planned in advance will save on time and stress.
Place your order at least 2 business days prior to the event date. Deliveries for Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 3pm on Friday.
Please call 407-939-1389 with any questions or to customize your order.
Private Team Banquets or Parties
Interesting in setting up a special dining experience for you and your team? Please call 407-939-1389 and a catering & convention service manager will assist you in arranging a special event that will meet your team's needs.
Reservations at Walt Disney World® Restaurants
Call 407.WDW.DINE for information on Walt Disney World® or to make a reservation for your team.
Directions, Venues & Maps
ESPN WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS COMPLEX
700 S. Victory Way
Kissimmee, FL 34747
View on Google Maps
AUSTIN-TINDALL REGIONAL PARK
4100 Boggy Creek Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744
View on Google Maps
From ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
(approximately 25 minutes/25miles)
- Turn RIGHT onto Osceola Parkway East and follow for 2 miles.
- Exit RIGHT onto S.R. 417 (Greeneway-Toll Road) North (toward airport) and follow for 13 miles.
- From S.R. 417, exit Boggy Creek Road south to Austin Tindall Regional Park.
- Follow for 4 miles and the soccer Complex will be on the RIGHT.
NORTHEAST REGIONAL PARK
50901 Hwy 27
Davenport, FL 33897
View on Google Maps
From ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
(approximately 25 minutes/16.5miles)
- Turn LEFT onto Osceola Pkwy, travel .8 miles and take the ramp toward I-4/US-192.
- Bear left at the fork - Merging onto World Drive & follow for .2 miles. Then take the US-192 exit toward I-4 East/Orlando.
- Merge onto W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy/US-192/SR-530 W toward US-27 and follow for 6.7miles.
- Merge onto US-27 S towards Haines City and follow for 1.4 miles. Destination will be located on your left.
8151 Lake Forrest Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
View on Google Maps
From ESPN Wide World of Sport Complex
(approximately 13 minutes/6.8 miles)
- I-4 to Exit 68 (Lake Buena Vista)
- Turn LEFT onto 535 SOUTH
- Turn LEFT at 1st light (Vineland Ave.)
- Turn RIGHT at Little Lake Bryan Parkway
- Turn RIGHT at stop sign onto Lake Forest Drive
- Mickey's Retreat is on the RIGHT
Pricing Coming Soon
Rosters & Eligibility
The minimum required information is Name, Date of Birth, player ID number, Uniform number and gender. Revisions can be made to the roster up the night of team registration. This information will appear on the tournament game reports to be used by the referees for check-in on the field prior to each game.
Teams failing to input this information are subject to removal from the event.
Access your Online Roster here
Due Date: November 30, 2014
Note about eligibility/age requirements: The player's playing age is determined by the following
USYSA guidelines for 2014/2015.
Age Division Birth Year Range
Under 19 Girls and Boys Division 08-01-94 thru 07-31-96
Under 18 Girls and Boys Division 08-01-96 thru 07-31-97
Under 17 Girls and Boys Division 08-01-97 thru 07-31-98
Under 16 Girls and Boys Division 08-01-98 thru 07-31-99
Under 15 Girls and Boys Division 08-01-99 thru 07-31-00
Guest Player Registration
Your information will be provided to coaches that are looking for guest players. Remember, in order to participate, all players and coaches are required to have a current USSF or their Affiliates Player/Coach Pass Card.
IMPORTANT: Due to the different rules and regulations for guest players throughout the many USYS State Associations and other National Governing Bodies (NGB) it is the responsibility of the players and coaches involved to make sure all the required forms and documents are provided to the tournament. If in doubt contact the State Associations/NGB involved.
- FYSA Guest Player Form
- US Club Guest Player Form
- USYS Interstate Permission Form (For guest players to teams from another USYS State Associations)
If you are interested in adding a guest player to your team please follow the steps outlined below to access and add available guest players. Remember, in order to participate, all players and coaches are required to have a current USSF or their Affiliates Player/Coach Pass Card.
How to add a Guest Player to your roster:
- Go to your Got Soccer team page
- Click on Disney Soccer Showcase Girls under Events Accepted
- Click on the tab that says "Guest Player"
Select and contact the player from the list and add to your team
As part of the event we offer these benefits:
- Free hotel accommodations for visiting referees (2 working referees per room traveling from 60 miles outside Central Florida / Orlando area
- Travel allowance for Grade 7 & higher referees (Must be traveling from 60 miles outside Central Florida / Orlando area
- $10 Meal stipend provided for referees working 3+ games per day
- Complimentary gift
- Referee camaraderie
EVENT AT A GLANCE
Dec. 31, 2014 - Jan. 3, 2015
May 15, 2014
Aug. 15, 2014
Online Roster Due:
Nov. 30, 2014
This is an FYSA Sanctioned Tournament, which is open to all USSF affiliated organizations for girls in age groups: U15-U18.
U15 - U18
Open to state cup or higher level teams.
Moderate – High
Soccer Sales Manager
Email Us →
You must be registered for an event during this weekend to see participant content.
To see the content under the participants tab you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?
To favorite this page you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?