Registration for the 2014 Disney Cross Country Classic will be coming soon! As part of your entry into the 19th Annual Disney Cross Country Classic you will receive the great benefits below!
- Awards - Trophies awarded to the top three athletes and top three teams in each race. Individuals placing 4-10 in will receive a medal.
- First Class Event Management
- Specially Priced Walt Disney World® Resort Travel Packages
- Vendor Village Expo with Disney Character Meet and Greets
- Individual & Team Photo Opportunities
- Team Fundraising Solutions and Dining Options
- Middle School: Middle school athletes in grades 6-8.
- High School: High school athletes in grades 9-12. Must be a current member of your state High School Athletic Association as well as under the rules of the National Federation of State High School Associations, and be able to compete according to your state's rules and regulations.
- College / University: Must be a currently eligible athlete representing a NCAA, NAIA, or Junior College Member Institution.
- Open Race: Athletes ages 13 through 60 may compete in the Open Race. Athletes eligible under their state High School Athletic Association and National Federation of State High School Associations must run in the High School race.
Pay Registration Fees
- Open/Unattached athletes must pay online after registering online through Direct Athletics. Payment for open/unattached athletes is due within 24 hours of registering.
- Teams may pay online or via school check. No personal checks are accepted. Teams paying registration fees via school check may mail payment to the address below:
- All payments are non-refundable.
Make school checks payable to: Disney Destinations
Via Regular Mail:
Disney Sports Attractions - Cross Country Classic
P.O Box 470847
Celebration, FL 34747
Disney Sports Attractions
Attn: Linda Campbell
3281 Sherberth Rd.
Kissimmee, FL 34747
CONTACT DISNEY SPORTS TRAVEL TO BOOK PACKAGES 407-939-7810 OPTION #3.
Your Sports Travel Coordinator will provide a Due Date for Team Deposit & Final Payment 60 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
TEAM DEPOSIT DUE
FINAL PAYMENT DUE
60 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
Submit Initial rooming List to Disney Sports Travel
Disney Sports Travel fax #: 407 - 938 - 4265
***All future changes must be made directly to Sports Travel at 407-939-7810 option #3
Confirm Disney Magical Express Reservation with Disney Sports Travel
45 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
Full Package Payment Due to Disney Sports Travel Disney Sports Travel - 407 - 939 - 7810 option #3
Fax DME Flight Information Form to 407-566-7717
30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
Rooming lists MUST be finalized with Disney Sports Travel
15 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
Access Direct Athletics to update and finalize team entries
Waivers MUST be completed by all athletes/coaches. In order to be on the field of play in this event, all athletes and coaches are required to complete a waiver form. Please follow the following process:
- Download the waiver here:
- Adult Waiver - Coming Soon!
- Minor Waiver - Coming Soon!
- Before distributing these forms, the coach should print the Team Name & Division in the "Event Information" section on the form.
- Photocopy the number of forms you require.
- All minors (under age 18) must fill out a "minor" waiver, and have a parent or legal guardian sign the "Release and Indemnity" section.
- The coach is responsible for photocopying, distributing, collecting, and returning all waivers.
- All waivers are due at event check-in.
Finalize team meal options (catering, dining cards, or team functions)
View Fundraising Options
ESPN The Magazine Coaches Fundraising Program
ESPN wants to help support your team, club or organization. When you sell 2-year subscriptions to ESPN The Magazine, your team keeps 75% on the spot! That's $30 per subscription! Your donors will receive over 80% off the newsstand prices plus they will receive 2 years of ESPN Insider as well.
View details to sign up today.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent-A-Car Team Fundraising Program
It takes a team to make the dream of going to Disney World for student athletes come true. Working with Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent-A-Car, we developed a program that allows you to earn fundraising dollars for your team while doing an everyday activity - renting a car.
Once you've registered for the program, 5% of qualifying purchases from you, family and friends will go to your team. While the program can be used for travel at any time, your upcoming trip to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex is a great opportunity to earn extra funds for your team.
Get More Details on How to Sign Up
Directions, Venues & Maps
Disney Cross Country Classic Vendor Village
Location: HESS® Fields at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Be sure to visit the Disney Cross Country Classic Vendor Village located at the HESS® Fields at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex before or after your race!
Exhibitor opportunity information for the Disney Cross Country Classic Vendor Village coming soon!
EVENT AT A GLANCE
Oct 10 – 11, 2014
Middle school athletes in grades 6-8.
High school athletes in grades 9-12.
Must be a currently eligible athlete representing a NCAA, NAIA, or Junior College Member Institution.
Athletes ages 11 and up.
You must be registered for an event during this weekend to see participant content.
To see the content under the participants tab you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?
To favorite this page you must be signed in. Would you like to sign in with your Disney Account or create an account now?